Need More Tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need More Tokens

I think u should do something about tokens its too looooow 190 tokens per day to get the 6os gear the darknite horse and then try to upgrade the 60s to legend we need 1 year if we use crypt key and go all the way to 100 still is only 190 tokens ... We get insignias from everywhere bg gb arena and seeds tokens only from crypt so its either u raise the crypt attempts to 3 or at least to 2 or put events with tokens .And if u dont want to add attempts add then an option where u can do again the catacombs with the exchange of a balens amount ....but that will be too greedy from u guys
    Thank u

And Guys leave your posts when u review only when a lot of ppl ask the same thing then the R2 has to do what we ask them and besides i think we all want this.
    Last edited by UnCoeurMort; 04-29-2013, 01:04 AM.
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

I agree, Crypt tokens are hard to get. Im a lvl 42 and by the time i get enough tokens to make the lvl 40 gear I will be a lvl 45 and can get that gear from the arena shop

Comment

It true some extra tokens will be handy but if we gain them to fast and gear up we may loose interest latter on.But i doubt that they`ll increase any way tokens.

Comment

yea.. mor attemps?? 2 or 3??

Comment

more attemps will be great for 2 or 3 thats good its too hard to get tokens and much hard without crypt key

Comment

This is why you save your crypt keys until you level your character to 50 I am now at level 80 which means I can blitz to 79 and get double everything. Plan and prepare for your character in the higher levels. Instead of wasting my time, crypt keys and tokens on lower level items I am now able to outfit my character in higher level gear with ease.

One attempt blitzing to 79 takes 40 minutes. That is the longest single task to be accomplished each day. Having more would take away from the other important aspects of the game.

Comment

i totally agree! more crypt runs hell even more runs for multi dung would be nice or at least buyable with vouchers!
              or to do nightmare run special runs maybe crypt nightmare would be cool too! for more attempts

Comment

Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post
                This is why you save your crypt keys until you level your character to 50 I am now at level 80 which means I can blitz to 79 and get double everything. Plan and prepare for your character in the higher levels. Instead of wasting my time, crypt keys and tokens on lower level items I am now able to outfit my character in higher level gear with ease.
                I could beat cata 100 at level 46. Why in the world would I want to wait with using crypt keys (apart from the fact I don't want to gain exp...) if I can do a full run? o.O If you can't even get to 100 yet (and you're a level 50+??), maybe you'd better wait with using your keys... Because only blitzing to 79 with a key is just a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  I could beat cata 100 at level 46. Why in the world would I want to wait with using crypt keys (apart from the fact I don't want to gain exp...) if I can do a full run? o.O If you can't even get to 100 yet (and you're a level 50+??), maybe you'd better wait with using your keys... Because only blitzing to 79 with a key is just a waste.
                  I'm sorry but I find this fairly condescending. I'm a noncasher knight and I couldn't beat lvl 100 cata until I hit lvl 55 and got my new set. Just because you can do something doesn't mean that's the standard for it. I noticed that a lot (probably most) people beat cata in their 50s. Just to be clear, I don't disagree with what you're saying about when to use crypt keys, but I just don't want people reading that and think they need to beat it before hitting lvl 50.

Comment

Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post

One attempt blitzing to 79 takes 40 minutes. That is the longest single task to be accomplished each day. Having more would take away from the other important aspects of the game.
                    Bro its not about having Crypt keys hell i can buy me 100 just like that but if u want to get legends for 50s 60s and now 70s try and count how many months maybe years for non cashers ( who may not pay but still support this game) you need to aquire the set,My pointis that 190 tokens from 1 cata is tooooo less when u get 450insgnias from arena.Catacombs should be upgraded to give more tokens at least 300 a day or just make 2 attempts
                    Wartune
                    Name : Death✞Lord
                    Server : s144
                    Profession : Knight
                    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
                    Name : Death✞Lady
                    Server : s14
                    Profession : Valkyrie
                    Level : 175
                    BR:3106340

Comment