Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Increase amount of gold and daru from WB for knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase amount of gold and daru from WB for knights

Increase amount of daru and gold for knights or decrease on same for archers.. Reason? After evry WB archers up their strenght faster from other classes-astrals, troops upgrades, guild skill upgrade and this game going to disbalance (60lvl archers have highest stats from 70lvl knights) .... Think that are need changes about this or this game willl lost all who playing with knights..

learn to chain atck bro i have a knight and i can win any archer in my server same lvl as me
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
      learn to chain atck bro i have a knight and i can win any archer in my server same lvl as me
      For which u pay on R2 may be.. like wings 5lvl, clothes +5, gems 5/6/7lvl... When u didnt see my reasons u are moron and will come days when u see the truth xD BTW write on which server u are and lvl on your knight.. lets we see do u telling true or just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by raekwom View Post
        Increase amount of daru and gold for knights or decrease on same for archers.. Reason? After evry WB archers up their strenght faster from other classes-astrals, troops upgrades, guild skill upgrade and this game going to disbalance (60lvl archers have highest stats from 70lvl knights) .... Think that are need changes about this or this game willl lost all who playing with knights..
        Unreasonable, completely unreasonable. There are numerous complaints about knights in WB refuted by knights themselves who say they can easily get to the top10. I, myself, have seen knights lead the WB on my server lately and there are often two or three on WB list now. As was said you can need to learn to play your knight better and then you can compete instead of gripe.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

i play UnCoeurMort in s144 and i have an archer Fatality in s69 yes the archers can easy win in WB but they have to pay as well so if u say that u want more power then think more power means pay pay pay oh and i forgot...pay !!!! thats the game bro we all know that
          Wartune
          Name : Death✞Lord
          Server : s144
          Profession : Knight
          Level : 80

Blade Hunter
          Name : Death✞Lady
          Server : s14
          Profession : Valkyrie
          Level : 175
          BR:3106340

Comment

a knight will never be top 10 ever

Comment

Just get more PATK

and change astro to critical and you should can easy and go 100% buff and full revive and you should easy be up and run at top 3 spots. 1 to 3
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

he mean to balance,, example non casher archer and non casher knights will take same gold at WB
                Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

I believe that there is some serious unfairness at the world boss. Archers has a huge advantage which I believe the developers need to look at and address. Perhaps archers should automatically start with -10% attack? It does get annoying when all I see is archers on the top 10 list.

Comment

Oh who really ***** cares about the top 3? and top 10?
                    Focus more on increasing your damage than catching up to others.

Comment

Working...
                    X