Have to share this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to share this....

Had a friend I was level 9 with. Way back when they had the boxes that had alpaca piece or 999 roses or other stuff. He got the roses. He was torn between me and another friend as we always did MPS together. He decided it might appear "not good" for a guy to give a guy roses so braved my fiance's wrath to send them to me. It was a running joke that he was afraid of Gwy but Gwy doesn't get jealous. We worked the roses til we had the level 9 and before we even got to run an mp together with our new status.... Huge mistake.

We were going to try and duel in wild. You know you hit X to attack... well X is also delete on friends when the info pops up. He accidentally deleted me and now we are at level 1 again.

It was truly just gutwrenching that months of work were gone in less than a second. I know there is no fixing it, just wanted to share the disappointment and the caution of not hitting x in wild when you are trying to duel friends.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

ouch! :/

That's a long way to fall...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

damn thats bad. thanks for the warning. just keep counting your lvls and if you reach 9 again you will be the only lvl 18 friends ever ;P

Comment

Damn, that must hurt, and I mean real bad too. Though I kinda get why you would be deleted from friends from that. After all, dueling in the Wilds doesn't give the other player a choice...
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Death, we couldn't duel cause we were guildmates. We were doing it for fun instead of going to the town and hitting the altar. We were also talking on another messenger program I had just found him a level 60 mine and he traveled to it. The deletion was totally accidental as when he got a pop up he thought it was a duel request and just hit enter. Now we are rebuilding but it's weird, he was top of my list for so long now I gotta go hunt on the 22nd page to find him to charge his tree.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
          X