Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chocobo Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but that all takes way more time than I had available during finals week. ^_^ It's all good - really, I'm pretty impatient, so I was kinda enjoying getting to finish enchanting my ring all at once lulz. But gratz to you for managing I know how much time and effort that had to have taken. *hugs*
    AyaSnow
    Phoenix
    Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by Flugel- View Post
      1 char with no ballens spent in april's event = 120-140 seed = 1200-1820 spirit (10-13 each)
      take 2-3 of ur friend's char(lv 30-40 is enough) who quit from wt...do their quest(play around 1 hour everyday) to get the seed..del their friends, so wont steal by other except u

steal other seed (steal or not,it doenst matter; sometimes ur seed stealed by other but u'll get the change)
      u can get around 2000++ spirit (i got 2714 at the end, playing 3 char, me n 2 of retired char)
      Account sharing is a violation of the ToS...I wouldn't admit that I'm playing someone else's toon...
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
        idk about you all but when i see it i call it the kfc mount
        Yup - we call it the "Colonel Sanders"

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
          So I failed to obtain the chocobo. This screenshot though? Totally worth it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40422[/ATTACH]
          Wow!! Nice!! The level 5 magic defense gem,hp gem, and physical attack gem are so cool!!! XD
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Hello ayasnow! Said hi to you on one of the GA match today ^^

Comment

Save the gold for Patch 1.51 Part 3, pop it all after Red Astrals come out then go to town clicking lol.

I got about 2.3mil gold extra in chests after got the chicken plan to use it on 1.51 p3

Comment

Nevermind. Did arithmetic.
                Last edited by R29998503; 05-02-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X