No announcement yet.

Chocobo Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but that all takes way more time than I had available during finals week. ^_^ It's all good - really, I'm pretty impatient, so I was kinda enjoying getting to finish enchanting my ring all at once lulz. But gratz to you for managing I know how much time and effort that had to have taken. *hugs*
    AyaSnow
    Phoenix
    Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by Flugel- View Post
      1 char with no ballens spent in april's event = 120-140 seed = 1200-1820 spirit (10-13 each)
      take 2-3 of ur friend's char(lv 30-40 is enough) who quit from wt...do their quest(play around 1 hour everyday) to get the seed..del their friends, so wont steal by other except u

steal other seed (steal or not,it doenst matter; sometimes ur seed stealed by other but u'll get the change)
      u can get around 2000++ spirit (i got 2714 at the end, playing 3 char, me n 2 of retired char)
      Account sharing is a violation of the ToS...I wouldn't admit that I'm playing someone else's toon...
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
        idk about you all but when i see it i call it the kfc mount
        Yup - we call it the "Colonel Sanders"

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
          So I failed to obtain the chocobo. This screenshot though? Totally worth it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40422[/ATTACH]
          Wow!! Nice!! The level 5 magic defense gem,hp gem, and physical attack gem are so cool!!! XD
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Hello ayasnow! Said hi to you on one of the GA match today ^^

Comment

Save the gold for Patch 1.51 Part 3, pop it all after Red Astrals come out then go to town clicking lol.

I got about 2.3mil gold extra in chests after got the chicken plan to use it on 1.51 p3

Comment

Nevermind. Did arithmetic.
                Last edited by R29998503; 05-02-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X