Extra Daily Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Daily Events

Just a quick simple suggestion... Add in some more daily events at different times throughout the day.

I'm finding myself in the wonderful position that due to my shift hours at work this week, I will miss both arena sessions Monday to Friday, as well as all 3 guild battles and 2 out of 3 world bosses.

Why? Because there is only the Battlegrounds scheduled early in the morning and then all of a sudden, you have everything packed into the space of a few hours.

While I appreciate that the game cannot have everything available at all times, it is unfortunate and in all honesty downright annoying that I cannot play several bits of the game due to the scheduling piling everything together in a large chunk and then offering no alternative.

What strikes me as rather odd is that for a game that is obviously funded by microtransactions, the people who can play it the most are those too young to have a job or are unemployed so won't have the money to pay for extra things.

So in summary: Either more sessions or spread out the sessions throughout the day more!

here is my suggestion to you: try looking for a server that suits your free time @_@

Comment

Or you could find a Job who's shift's suit the server you play on!

Comment

And why should he nessert need to do that for just a game.

a normal game lets people allways play wen them self have time, wartune is build for be here wen them self want us to be here.
        For people me real life them can not play Wartune some its should be.

Just missing my first World boss becouse of reals life.

I think them should put it in more times of World boss add maby 6 world boss man can max joine 3 x. As this why if man not can be home we can still play later at the day and still get us 3 world boss.

Some its now man need sometimes leav works for 20-30m take a lunch or something for just play Wartune and so should a game not be build.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

a normal game lets people allways play wen them self have time, wartune is build for be here wen them self want us to be here.

I think them should put it in more times of World boss add maby 6 world boss man can max joine 3 x. As this why if man not can be home we can still play later at the day and still get us 3 world boss.

Some its now man need sometimes leav works for 20-30m take a lunch or something for just play Wartune and so should a game not be build.
          The events are timed according to whatever server your playing on. If you want events that occur between 23.00 - 0900 then find a server that gives these to you at those times.

I play on a GMT because I am GMT time zone. The events suit my lifestyle, apart from 1 or 2 that I occasionally miss due to work commitments.

Also you are not forced to play this game, it is a choice you make. If you don't like how it is structured then you have the option to stop playing.

P.S. The OP was fine with the game before the changes to his working week, so it must have suited them at one time!
          Last edited by Billy_McF; 04-30-2013, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

No times shouldn't be changed bc you decided to pick a server that isn't match'ed to your timezone or to your schedules. They're are plenty of servers and in most timezones to play in. Find the one that matches the closest to yours and deal with it. Not that hard.

Comment

Oh! Yeah! Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Gorkle View Post
                I'm finding myself in the wonderful position that due to my shift hours at work this week, I will miss both arena sessions Monday to Friday, as well as all 3 guild battles and 2 out of 3 world bosses.
                So... because *your* shifts keep changing, the whole game needs to change to fit *your* needs?

Comment

Working...
                X