World Prosperity/Crypt token issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Prosperity/Crypt token issue

First of all sorry if the thread title is a bit weird but here's the deal...

My friends and I are used to playing this game slow, mostly due to other activities we got, so we decided to play it slowly. First we played up to level 39 and than we stopped for a while...than we decided to move on to level 49 and than the problem presented itself.

We're currently at 93% exp increase from World Prosperity on our server which means we're gonna be forced to get to level 49 (which is our next stop for a while) really fast and without being given a chance to gear ourselves. Problem is that we would like to get enough crypt tokens to get all level 40 jewels and rings + get enough tokens to get level 40. epic Jewelry/ring shard (each costs 80 in crypt shop). To sum it all up it means we need 20*80=1600 (for shards for rings/jewels) and 4*200 for jewels/rings=800...in total it comes up to 2400...which wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that we're forced to get levels faster than we can get items thus making it impossible to get enough tokens. we get 193% exp from one run but 1*the reward in tokens and with crypt keys it gets even worst.

I know some of you wont agree with this but it's our way of playing and i think that there are a lot of players out there that don't want to rush with levels and actually want some time to get gear so they can be more competitive and be just a cannon fodder. Being forced to catch up to higher level players is just not giving everyone the same chance.

Here are my suggestions:

1. You could make World Prosperity - toggle on/off option (this option would solve a lot of problems, more than any other and it would still keep it fair for those that had to get tokens the hard way)
    2. Make it possible to get crypt tokens some other way (thru devotion or thru some events)
    3. Lower cost of items in Crypt shop ( I realize this might be asking too much)

Some of you might not see this as a problem, but those that like to play like my friends and I do, understand the problem.

Thank you for reading and if you have any other suggestion that might fix this problem feel free to add.

You leveled to fast..hit 50 bracket and then stop doing quests, just do 3 for devotion, dont go to bg coz you will be fodder and level up to 55 get set and collect tokens for 50 rings and jewels, and farm for them..even without xp boost you wouldnt make 40 legend set b4 hitting 50 lvl..and put you xp in talents, when you get strong enough than go to bg and farm honor..I think thats the best just coz you have talents for spending xp.. gl to you and your friends..

Comment

There are lots of people who dislike wp. Creamy & I put together a thread with ideas to help counter it. It's in the beginner guides section.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
      X