world boss a joke, finally get the double shot to work r2 and now u skip turns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    There's a way to 'multi-quote', so you don't have to post three replies in a row. Try the little icon to the right of "Reply with Quote", click that on all the posts you want to reply to, and once you're done click Reply to Thread and all the posts you want to reply to are listed in one neat reply field.
    heres a picture to help maybe he thought this was a joke too Click image for larger version

Name:	hahahaha1.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1668917

--

complain more this thread is joke

Comment

You can be purely awesome and double hit every single time, if you manage to be that awesome, but it won't always happen.
      I usually can double hit well, and time it well, but even with good timing i still miss a turn, but i don't get angry about it, just make it up in the next round against him
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Silly. You can only double hit twice in a row before you lose the double-hit the 3rd time.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

i dont know about archer.. but mages can double hit 100%

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            i dont know about archer.. but mages can double hit 100%
            Video please
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Video please
              seriously u guys cant 100% double hit?!? ofcourse 1st skill isn't double hit..just to be clear.. ill pm you when i got one -_-

Comment

Just do auto and bolt, unless you fail bad you can do 100% double...

Comment

And thats exactly the thing that seems to not be understood here...used to be I did that and it worked....now it 100% does NOT work anymore.

Comment

You can double hit every time, you just need to get your timing right and use different skills.

Personally my run is:

ROF, auto & bolt, auto & bolt, auto & meteor, auto & bolt and auto & ROF.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Same as Ginger and ShiKKihS, I double hit 100% on good runs. Like I said before, some WBs tend to double hit me instead, but switching my timing just a fraction of a second will turn it into my favour again.

Comment

Unless I mistime I can dbl hit every turn bar 1st too

I enter with dtf then dbl bolt til dead, I'm not great with speed so I don't try dbl hitting any qte skills
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

You can double-hit QTE skills, just not the ones with long delays. Things like Multishot (archer) can be used for double-hit without any problem. In fact it's easier to double-hit with that skill than a non-QTE skill.

As an archer sometimes I do miss a turn even though as far as I can see I've timed things properly. It happens. But rounds with 100% double-hit do definitely happen fairly consistently. Perhaps things like lag or a dying mouse (had that happen to me recently) are causing the OP's problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
                            You can double-hit QTE skills, just not the ones with long delays. Things like Multishot (archer) can be used for double-hit without any problem. In fact it's easier to double-hit with that skill than a non-QTE skill.

As an archer sometimes I do miss a turn even though as far as I can see I've timed things properly. It happens. But rounds with 100% double-hit do definitely happen fairly consistently. Perhaps things like lag or a dying mouse (had that happen to me recently) are causing the OP's problems.
                            you can double hit long delays too. You just to select it sooner.

in my run, I'm select the meteor as the WB is attacking me.
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

It's all about finding the right timing, you can double hit with any skill.

Comment

A challenge to all mages out there, for the first time in my life I managed it, now I challenge you to do the same: Do a double with thunderer

Comment

Working...
                                X