world boss a joke, finally get the double shot to work r2 and now u skip turns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    A challenge to all mages out there, for the first time in my life I managed it, now I challenge you to do the same: Do a double with thunderer
    Never done it, never seen it done, and I don't think it's possible. It's hard enough sneaking in a second Thunderer without boss hitting twice.

Comment

A challenge to all mages out there, for the first time in my life I managed it, now I challenge you to do the same: Do a double with thunderer
      Accepted... Let me get to lvl 50 first and I'll take this up... ^_^
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Heh? I've done and seen 3 Thunderer in one fight before, with the sacrificial of the next fight's rage.

If anyone got a double from Thunderer, please record it, would be one of the best achievements you can get.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

ive done 3 thunderer in a battle.. it really just take a super luck to do it..well, with a pvp set that is.. popped thunder on 3rd turn(castinator+focus) and same goes for the last turn(also with castinator+focus).. really just lucky that time.. also it is possible to double hit with thunderer..

Comment

This just proves that mages are ebul haxxors *nods*
            ♥Hell♥
            Sybian
            S1 - VictisHNR
            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Honestly, I do this every other fight. I start with 59 rage with clothing so that helps

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Video please
                surprised no one replied to you sooner. Captured this on the WB this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwda9...ature=youtu.be
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

lol....it happens dont be a whiner like u lose something important in your life
                  Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    surprised no one replied to you sooner. Captured this on the WB this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwda9...ature=youtu.be
                    Pfft, no Thunderer?
                    But yea proves mages can double 100% off the time. I think it's 3rd or 4th attack that gets a bit sketchy? Need to time attack before the auto, then it'll auto + skill

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Pfft, no Thunderer?
                      But yea proves mages can double 100% off the time. I think it's 3rd or 4th attack that gets a bit sketchy? Need to time attack before the auto, then it'll auto + skill
                      I have a healing tree for guild battle only.

The rest of the time I use the tree in the vid.

Thunderer is expensive skill points wise to achieve (ie you need to spend on Delphic too) and also with a PvP set, it takes a few turns to save up to. Once I have my PvE set at 50, I'll be going thunderer.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                        Honestly, I do this every other fight. I start with 59 rage with clothing so that helps
                        Could you record it ? I managed to pull it off once more without record, but when i record it laggs so bad i barely even manage normal thunderer><
                        Yeah starting with lots of rage rly helps.
                        @Those who wants to try, to me it's dependent on a load of luck... I need troop to double when im just doing normal A+Bolt, if it does it might work (also a semi lag actually helps, when it's smooth it activates to fast)...it feels like doing a meteor..... and everything is slowed xD

Comment

Thunderer is expensive skill points wise to achieve (ie you need to spend on Delphic too) and also with a PvP set, it takes a few turns to save up to. Once I have my PvE set at 50, I'll be going thunderer.
                          Oh cmon, you need double skills. How can you not buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Oh cmon, you need double skills. How can you not buy it?

Comment

Could you record it ? I managed to pull it off once more without record, but when i record it laggs so bad i barely even manage normal thunderer><
                              Yeah starting with lots of rage rly helps.
                              @Those who wants to try, to me it's dependent on a load of luck... I need troop to double when im just doing normal A+Bolt, if it does it might work (also a semi lag actually helps, when it's smooth it activates to fast)...it feels like doing a meteor..... and everything is slowed xD
                              Sorry trying to capture a video would lag me making my timing off and therefore not able to Thunderer twice every other fight.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                Heh? I've done and seen 3 Thunderer in one fight before, with the sacrificial of the next fight's rage.

If anyone got a double from Thunderer, please record it, would be one of the best achievements you can get.
                                i did it once. Lagg caused it lol
                                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
                                X