Video please

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    i dont know about archer.. but mages can double hit 100%

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Silly. You can only double hit twice in a row before you lose the double-hit the 3rd time.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    You can be purely awesome and double hit every single time, if you manage to be that awesome, but it won't always happen.
    I usually can double hit well, and time it well, but even with good timing i still miss a turn, but i don't get angry about it, just make it up in the next round against him

Leave a comment:

• EndLessPain
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    There's a way to 'multi-quote', so you don't have to post three replies in a row. Try the little icon to the right of "Reply with Quote", click that on all the posts you want to reply to, and once you're done click Reply to Thread and all the posts you want to reply to are listed in one neat reply field.
    heres a picture to help maybe he thought this was a joke too Click image for larger version

Name:	hahahaha1.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1668917

--

complain more this thread is joke

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    There's a way to 'multi-quote', so you don't have to post three replies in a row. Try the little icon to the right of "Reply with Quote", click that on all the posts you want to reply to, and once you're done click Reply to Thread and all the posts you want to reply to are listed in one neat reply field.

As far as the topic goes; some WBs really screw me over. A routine that seems to work one minute, doesn't work the next. Highly frustrating, but I'm making a game out of it for myself.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    I have the same problem as OP. 3d round, my char doesnt hit the Boss anymore. My troops attack...my toon doesnt.
    see guys, i am not the omly one, and again, i am a mage, not an archer, what is wrong with some of u, can u not read, its not whining, its informing, so others no there is a problem, its whining to u cuz u are an archer and has no issues

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Funny to read an "archer is boss" thread when so many archers aren't happy with the class it seems...
    i am a mage, can u read

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    OP you are a whiner. Look at how many whine threads you started.
    domnt like my threads stop reading and whining urself
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-01-2013, 08:57 PM. Reason: merged

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    I have the same problem as OP. 3d round, my char doesnt hit the Boss anymore. My troops attack...my toon doesnt.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Funny to read an "archer is boss" thread when so many archers aren't happy with the class it seems...

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    on wb, i was doing decent, now i dont get the 5th and sometimes 6th turn, the shot is passed up, as he attacks me 1 to 2 times, i bet that dont happen to archers, i should be in the top 7 on server, but sometimes not even in top 10, was doing ok for a few days, now i dont get all my turns, fix ur **** rite, or hire new devs that know *** they are doing, i kinda wonder if a dev plays and is an archer, and that why they are so favored
    fix your connection.. they did no nothing to the wb.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    dont read my threads, i make them so others that have same issues will know its not them, why dont u do something constructive
    fix ur **** rite, or hire new devs that know *** they are doing, i kinda wonder if a dev plays and is an archer, and that why they are so favored
    This is not whining?

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I dont get all hit to in World boss Can do sometimes 3 or 4 attacks after am die.

I can run down to World boss 2.5 time vs another can run 1 only becouse he just start me ulti attacks faster that before.

I dont say something about that so long man play World boss free, but relly retareded times man use 100% buff and full Revive.

Normaly i do 20 revive as max in World boss now i can use 30 to 40 times Revives becouse am leaving turns in World boss faster.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    I am just wondering if it is only you that this is happening to on your server, or does it happen to other people also?

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    OP you are a whiner. Look at how many whine threads you started.
    dont read my threads, i make them so others that have same issues will know its not them, why dont u do something constructive

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    i am not missing turns and i am a mage, i just dont get the turn, all other turns work, the rage goes to the rage area, i just dont hit the boss, wow, if u read, i am hitting everytime but the one, i am sure that is not happening to archers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X