Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please create a new way to obtain Crypt Keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please create a new way to obtain Crypt Keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play well over 8 hours a day. I do all the mp dungeons, solo campaigns, and open all the damn mystery boxes. I also do the guild blessings as much as I can afford. BUTTTTT?!?!!?!?!?! I have not gotten a damn crypt key in over three weeks!!!! Not since I was level 30 at least... and now im level 50 please please please!!!! make a way to get crypt keys other then having to buy balens!!! It is unfair to the players who dont want to spend excessive amounts of money on the game!!!!!

And would an administrator please reply!!! at least tell me no, or we will think about it, or that I am an idiot and you don't care. Just give me any feedback pleaseeee!!!! Thank you =)

is using the free balens offers, a option for you ?
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

yeah, they are 75 balens.... thats about 75 cents in my country so excessively overpriced.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

its why I suggested the free balens at the top right of the game screen ... .... the drop rate in dungeons is constantly changing and different for each player... and buying is the only 100% guaranteed way to get them lol......
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

30 ck + free blitzing 30 days = 3k balens , but for that you get 8 lvl 5 gems & 5700 ct... 300 more & you have mount one thing you must know... You can get ck for free - you have the same chance like others

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Free balens... not for AG/kong/kabam players...
            Also Buradoth grave is great for obtaining crypt keys.
            E314
            Armor Games - S2
            Lv 65
            FairyTail

Comment

Working...
            X