Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Something to add to shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to add to shop

I was talking with a friend on wartune other day and thought of a few things that would be cool and probably bring in a lot of money also.

1. a rename item, which I believe I saw is actually being put into game already.

2. a gender change item, which would probably go really good with the rename item also.

3. not sure if this one is possible, but a class change item. Like we would have to get new gear and everything for it. Skills and Talents just reset. And make it where you can only do this once a month.

Kismet
    Kabam Server 13

Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    I was talking with a friend on wartune other day and thought of a few things that would be cool and probably bring in a lot of money also.

1. a rename item, which I believe I saw is actually being put into game already.

2. a gender change item, which would probably go really good with the rename item also.

3. not sure if this one is possible, but a class change item. Like we would have to get new gear and everything for it. Skills and Talents just reset. And make it where you can only do this once a month.
    The first one will indeed be implemented in the next part of patch 1.5

The second one is coming in patch 1.9 or 2.0

No idea about the 3rd one sadly, I doubt that will happen though because other games have proven it to be a disaster.

Comment

Working...
    X