Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

home stead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home stead

Wartune when will homestead fast.if u dont want to start then why do u show it

Never, r2 removed auction house from their version. On other sites it was implemented in 1.2 version btw.

Comment

why it is not starting then

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
        Never, r2 removed auction house from their version. On other sites it was implemented in 1.2 version btw.
        Auction house is part of the mystery shop. Original version doesn't have homestead either.

Comment

then why are they showing

Comment

telllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

It shows there just to occupy space in your city. There is no function for Homestead.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                It shows there just to occupy space in your city. There is no function for Homestead.
                Grr.
                I could see why the excluded the the Auction house.
                I have never seen such hacks bugs and complaints anywhere else besides here.
                There a new company so hopefully over the years they will add the auction house >_<
                Game: Wartune
                Server: 2 Edena Village
                Class: Mage
                Name: Mary Magdalene
                Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                Flying with the fishes,
                Or maybe in the Ocean,
                swimming with the pigeons,
                See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                  Grr.
                  There a new company so hopefully over the years they will add the auction house >_<
                  Yeah indeed. Just strange that many peoples are paying for a game who doesent work even 50%. Shame they dont know how to fix stuff.
                  Open auction house!

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                    Grr.
                    I have heard from Production Management for English Wartune(not r2, but they'd get the addition as well since all English servers under the name Wartune come from 7road) that they are working on an Auction House to place where the original one was going to be in the Market. But the coding is being changed and such for it. No eta on it though it's just being worked on.
                    There is a secondary English "Wartune" called by another name, but it's not being run by 7road and is run by a Malaysia Publisher that has a Development Studio.

Comment

what is the homestead going to be for?

Comment

Working...
                      X