Guild shop legendary stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild shop legendary stones

I doubt this will happen but its worth a shot. I'd like to see the cap raised on the legendary stones in the guild shop. The current cap is 5 total (At least level 50 is) per person. This seems rather pointless to dangle the idea of legendary gear in front of players just to cut it short. My suggestion would be to either raise the cap to 50 or make it a cap per day. This way the players have a way to make a dent in the required number or slowly make their way to getting legendary gear. Now what does R2 get out of this? Simple, the massive amount of gold it will take to buy up so many legendary stones will raise the chance of a casher player doing gold alchemy while tempting the free player to do the same. It's a win-win addition.
    [S52] Jynx

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
    I doubt this will happen but its worth a shot. I'd like to see the cap raised on the legendary stones in the guild shop. The current cap is 5 total (At least level 50 is) per person. This seems rather pointless to dangle the idea of legendary gear in front of players just to cut it short. My suggestion would be to either raise the cap to 50 or make it a cap per day. This way the players have a way to make a dent in the required number or slowly make their way to getting legendary gear. Now what does R2 get out of this? Simple, the massive amount of gold it will take to buy up so many legendary stones will raise the chance of a casher player doing gold alchemy while tempting the free player to do the same. It's a win-win addition.
    It is a cap of 5 per day.

I've been buying 5 of them per day since February time...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Apologies for the clutter then, i was given the wrong information.
      [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
        Apologies for the clutter then, i was given the wrong information.
        Happy purchasing!
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
        X