scammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scammers

hi all, is there anyplace where we can report scammers?

Yes: file a ticket: http://tickets.r2games.com/new.php But do you have proof?

Comment

yes i took some screens of the conversation

Comment

Scamming? I'm somewhat confused. When I think of scammers I think of people who are trying to rip you off somehow via trade for their own benefit. I don't see how that would apply here. Unless ya mean someone trying to get your account info...then I guess that could be considered a scam. Tho honestly to me...stealing someones account would mean another account I have to log in to and fool with...hardly something I would be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulaMint View Post
          Scamming? I'm somewhat confused. When I think of scammers I think of people who are trying to rip you off somehow via trade for their own benefit. I don't see how that would apply here. Unless ya mean someone trying to get your account info...then I guess that could be considered a scam. Tho honestly to me...stealing someones account would mean another account I have to log in to and fool with...hardly something I would be interested in.
          That has been done several times already. People pretending to be an R2 dev who's pm'ing people if they want to be a game master or whatever. Said victim then goes to the site the scammer gives, fills out his/her log in info and as if it were magic, their account is hacked... How *anyone* can fall for that is beyond me, but it has happened a few times already.

Comment

Working...
          X