Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

change class option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change class option

give us a change class option my server is full of archers and knights and no mages i would love to change to mage if option was available.

They cant do that.
    Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

You can't change your classes, or you would have people bouncing around different classes, and there would be a lot more archers lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

this change class option would be very favourable to knights XD

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
          Would be to a lot of people, but the most class i have heard people saying they want to start on a new server as, is an archer.
          So this could either help other classes become popular, people abusing it, and going back and forth between classes, or there is gonna be a whole lot more archers around lol
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Why would anyone wanna be an archer? They suck, only good for World Boss and Necropolis, maybe Divine Altar too. All of which any class can compete with, except archers can't compete with Mages for aoe dps, or healing, or knights tanking =/
            I'd change class daily to Archer for World boss though ^^

Comment

I would change to Mage so I can be strong & lazy at the same time & win against everyone non Mage with a similar BR or slightly higher than myself & just AoA AoA AoA ooo I got hit once so I best heal.

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
                Im sorry but I love my knight. I don't think knights suck at all. It is the people who don't know how to build them right that have problems going on. If you build your knight correctly you won't have many problems. Only against mages so don't go fightin mages then. Anyways though unless you actually played a high lvl knight well built you have no reason to make that post. Most of the whiners on the forums about how knights are **** are ones that don't know how to build a knight.

Comment

that would be a very bad and good ida(imo)
                  The bad everyone would go crazy i can be a knight in dgns then a mage in bg then a archer at wb all in 1 day?imagine getting sets for each class.
                  The good would see allllooottt less whiners post in forums...or they would still find something to complain about even if it was free.
                  i also luvs my knight and wouldnt change it
                  IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

it would be a perm change you wouldnt be able to keep swapping

Comment

Working...
                    X