Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing

there should be a way we can see what all the clothing options are even if we cant buy them instead of randomly seeing one or getting one. it would be nice if they were all for sale in the shop if you have unique clothing can you post the pics here

Originally posted by R25783359 View Post
    there should be a way we can see what all the clothing options are even if we cant buy them instead of randomly seeing one or getting one. it would be nice if they were all for sale in the shop if you have unique clothing can you post the pics here
    I like this idea too.
    TO bad i created a thread about this and ppl start saying don't make everything buy able -.-
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Well, seeing what clothings you may obtain may be a good idea. Only to know what you may obtain.
      I still disagree with making special clothes buyable, so this isn't the same thing as what your thread suggested, Xhiah.
      And, well here's "Illustrious Look" "Noble's Attire" and "Vampiric Fury" (The special wings didn't fit the look I wanted, at least the 2 I obtained)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune perso.png
Views:	1
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	1668926
      E314
      Armor Games - S2
      Lv 65
      FairyTail

Comment

Working...
      X