Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this this weird items i saw this morning!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheedy
    started a topic Look at this this weird items i saw this morning!!!!

Look at this this weird items i saw this morning!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	what the.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1736027

wartune um what are these???

what is this legendary 70 things doing in my items????
    and how'd these got here???

and why do i have lvl 12 gems???

sell or use???

• Kitwritten
    replied
    in light of the fact that the admins said no, not possible and there is no mention of a server id / ign as proof that you have that account on a R2 server and I am not refering to a test server..... the thread is getting locked...

you want it reopened, pm me proof that its a real R2 account with server name and and character name visible in the same window as the items.. and I will unlock the thread

Leave a comment:

• Pheedy
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	and again.png
Views:	1
Size:	699.8 KB
ID:	1668937

all item names:
    Ethereal Staff
    Ethereal Robe
    Ethereal Hat
    Ethereal Brooch
    Samsara's Origin
    Samsara's Legend
    Creation's Wheel
    Creation's Shift

and im not trolling that's for kids

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Pheedy View Post
    idk that's why im asking on these forum and your jealous cause u don' have this but still idk how'd i got it
    L0L
    He is the troll of the day ^_^

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    spoke to admin, the items are not even implemented in R2 wartune... so its a person using info from other games to come here and try and stir things up....

I guess its because people from other games, are jealous because R2 wartune rock... why else would they need to come and troll our forums....
    Yeah I agree prolly R2 wartune is much better than blizzard's World of warcraft or NCsoft's Guildwar2, that's why they are jealous. Yeah we got 200+ servers in wartune while wow and gw2 does not even have 50 servers.
    Last edited by R21577189; 05-02-2013, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
    Told you so.
    The 70 gear is what's not implemented Frecklez, the level 12 gems are in game. The transponders drop in Tormented Necropolis.

Leave a comment:

• R29998503
    replied
    So, what game is this from then? Video is real...

Leave a comment:

• Frecklez
    replied
    Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
    Level 12 gems are on the servers.

Just no one has them because they can't get that far in Tormented.
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    spoke to admin, the items are not even implemented in R2 wartune... so its a person using info from other games to come here and try and stir things up....

I guess its because people from other games, are jealous because R2 wartune rock... why else would they need to come and troll our forums....
    Told you so.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Krispi
    replied
    as much as i'd wanna believe it's real...i can nly see some vague stats from who knows what items...you could simply just put them on your toon and make a screenshot of it wearing those items....or if you don't have the lvl for it...just make a screenshot having the mouse on one of those items so we can see the name of the item and stats....ohh and the gems...

Leave a comment:

• Pheedy
    replied

sorry but its real why do u not believe me?

Leave a comment:

• Bottomzboy
    replied
    its fake lol yall rite he haves nt else better to do how would u get it if it aint out on the servers yet

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Pheedy View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40556[/ATTACH]

here's the socketing part @DeathTh3Kid
    @EndLessPain yea i know, im gonna use all the crappy ones
    Thank you, but can you show it as in the weapon itself? putting the gems into your current equipment, and then showing us with the weapons you have equipped?

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    I wont believe it until you actually use it and ppl can see that in rankings/view.... Because photoshopping it to inventory or into gem socketer aint the hardest thing in the world.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    nothing better to do...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X