Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestions put Br requriments at divine altar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions put Br requriments at divine altar

9 strongest people in my guild come to wave 10

is only 9 some joine divine altar days some we normaly play nights wen all have go to bed.

And days normaly days some we play 20:05 at non GB days.

do we have a full guild we not even come to wave 8 maby 9 if man are lucky becouse of some of them kill them for slow or dosent even succe to kill but attack and slow down everthing just **** up for the other guild members.

I Relly want to see a 45.000 or 50.000 BR limit at divine altar so all in the guild can joine some have br higre that this.

And people some come me 15-30k br some not even can kill wave 5 monsters not can joine.

For is so many some slow down the killing or die close wen there hp is dead at monster see some wave at 6 can take arount 1 minute for some people to kill there monsters.

And wen we are only 8 to 15 people we come to wave 10 becouse we just kill them faster and run and pick.

I have quit play divine altar becouse of that am just play it wen we play it late wen is lesser people online.

But if them put a BR limit at that i can easy play altar everyday.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

I am confused, reading this, are you trying to say you want a limit put on for people with 45k BR and above, only to be allowed in Divine Altar?
    How would this be fair for the lower levels?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yes is exaly what i try say and how fair is it that low lvl should destory and slow down everybody else 20 people can destory slowdown for over 50 other peoples.

And even if its a limit of 45 br or above them some is under coming still get play it wen them have strengt for kill there.

Is not nessery for them to joine altar to and can not kill just destory and slow down for other people some relly can have killing speed.

Dont see any resone to why them should be ablet to joine if them still not can kill them just slowdown for other people some relly need the exp. And wen them can kill so can i dont see any resone for them to joine there wen them get a bit higre damges.
      Character - Taggen
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

But why should the lower levels have to suffer? if just sounds like high levels be greedy.
        It's suppose to be a team effort, i thought having more people there would make it last longer, cause of how much it swarms.

But if you were to have your way, what would your lower levels, and people low in BR be doing, while yous get the rewards, even though it's not much, but it is still something.

Just doesn't seem like a logical way of thinking, and high levels being greedy.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          But why should the lower levels have to suffer? if just sounds like high levels be greedy.
          It's suppose to be a team effort, i thought having more people there would make it last longer, cause of how much it swarms.

But if you were to have your way, what would your lower levels, and people low in BR be doing, while yous get the rewards, even though it's not much, but it is still something.

Just doesn't seem like a logical way of thinking, and high levels being greedy.
          Too many low levels will hamper the progress.

A high level can kill off an invader in 15 seconds. A low level takes 1 minute 30 seconds. The next wave won't spawn until all the invaders in the current wave has been spawned.
          So low levels (low BRs) will hamper.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Too many low levels will hamper the progress.

A high level can kill off an invader in 15 seconds. A low level takes 1 minute 30 seconds. The next wave won't spawn until all the invaders in the current wave has been spawned.
            So low levels (low BRs) will hamper.
            But again i asked, what do you expect the low levels to do? you would have a part taken away from them, just because of their BR?
            Most people don't get 45k BR til they are in the level 60's, would just seem a bit unfair :/

But i do understand how they may "Hamper", but yeah...

Comment

I've seen many suggestions... this one is the most unfair for lower level I've ever seen.
              You don't want to play with low-levels? Make a guild for yourself. A guild is meant to help other members, not to see them as a problem.
              E314
              Armor Games - S2
              Lv 65
              FairyTail

Comment

If there's *any* place in WT where people can learn and grow and make friends and where all are equal it is in a guild, and you want to limit that to 45+K BR, even if it's just in the altar? I fully agree with e314159 here.

Comment

Them dosent even come to toplist low lvls so them dosent gain any thing for altar.

only 3k Kynati but its noting.
                  Is only top 3 players some still get some Soul Crystals and other stuff.

And is just lool that them draw out the time.

Or just spawn next wave after 5-10 monster are killed so man dosent need to wait for them low lvl to die frome the monster or to them kill them.

Just spawn them so fast 5 or 10 monster are dead so them not keep next wave to spawn.

And leet them keep dps them.

Is another stuff man can do spawn 10 x wave in row And just hunt and kill fast. And low lvl can just take some monster of maby 600-700 monster.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

just kick out from your guild all low levels and you have solved your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      Them dosent even come to toplist low lvls so them dosent gain any thing for altar.

only 3k Kynati but its noting.
                      Is only top 3 players some still get some Soul Crystals and other stuff.
                      Maybe it's 'nothing' to you. Doesn't mean it's nothing to them...

Comment

Working...
                      X