Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The spire, let people whove done it already help others!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The spire, let people whove done it already help others!

they really need to change spire to let people help others after theyve had their r un, fine let them get no rewards but why not let them help ?

bad idea...imagine a guild master high extemely high br is free all day helping out members they all lvl up and while the other guild is not helpful...it ruins balance of the game bro
    Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Erasmus123 View Post
      bad idea...imagine a guild master high extemely high br is free all day helping out members they all lvl up and while the other guild is not helpful...it ruins balance of the game bro
      And how exactly is that different from high levels helping people through their nm runs? The exact same thing is already happening in MPs, so I think it should be available in Spire as well. I doubt a team with a bunch of squishies and one strong player will get very far anyway, so no harm done.

Comment

I don't see any problem with helping out after you have done your spire run.

Nearly all players can make it to lv5 or 6 unless they are really low BR.
        There are only a few teams that can make it past 8 and 9, so I don't see the extra 3 levels making that much difference to a player.

Comment

And i want to see a checbox save you attempts so man can help them before man have spend once owns attempts with out coste attemts.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Erasmus123 View Post
            Game is already imbalance. Just the Therion Sandrider alone makes the game imbalanced. As long as the people who help others again don't receive rewards. I don't see a problem helping others out. You can help in MP runs. So why not in spire too? Also I like the check box idea as well. That way we can help others and still get ours done.

Comment

this is best idea ever I am only a 64 knight and guildies and friends always ask me to help them in mp runs i do probably 9 mp + a day and only benofit from 3 of them lol. but also with spire i get asked daily but cannot help all my friends that i want to would be a great change.

Comment

At least, non-spire run have more level requirements...
                In my guild, we could beat lv 8 with 3 top players and a 10k BR lv 43... that would be just bad. He shouldn't get the 2.4M xp, allowing him to level even more faster, which is dumb.
                I help many normal MP runs, but now, i refuse to help players who aren't strong enough to level further.
                E314
                Armor Games - S2
                Lv 65
                FairyTail

Comment

maybe they allow it but u cant use the free runes at the top of your skill bar because youre 0/1
                  Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Working...
                  X