Archers vs Mages and Knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers vs Mages and Knights

Really archers are so weak agains other classes even low level mages can kill me and let's not talk about knights r2games shoud rly think about something good for archers they are only good on World Boss nothing else they have low defence crit is like 50-60% max and if they don't crit they make 50% of theyr physical attack as damage witch sucks every archer hopes to crit if they don't crit they don't get extra 10 rage witch sucks knights get +10 rage on each action im an archer and i have cloths and wings gems lvl5 guild skills lvl10 orange astrals lvl5-6 and im weak i have everything on max so please think about it archers suffer too much!

Archers are powerful, You just need to learn how to play with it
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

Comment

Really it goes in a circle I think.
      Mages are weak against archers, archers are weak against knights, and knights are weak against mages.
      Just having orange astrals doesn't mean you will be strong. It depends on which orange astrals. And do you refine your equipment? Which gems do you use? Do you have the right level equipment?
      Game: Wartune
      Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
      Name: Blue
      Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
      Server [S1] Ivory Islet
      Name: Blue
      Class: Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
        Archers are powerful, You just need to learn how to play with it
        u are kidding right im one of the top archers in my server

about the refine i do it and equipment lvl55 set + lvl60 jewelery and rings fully enchanted lvl5 gems PATK MDEF PDEF

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post

about the refine i do it and equipment lvl55 set + lvl60 jewelery and rings fully enchanted lvl5 gems PATK MDEF PDEF
          I can start another topic with the same subject, with "my mage is weak vs Archers and Knights" and say mages are weak when they are on 1 vs 1, that they can't farm WB and that necropolis is hard for them compared to archers, i'm a lvl 62 mage with all my gears full enchanted/socketed lvl 5 gems...etc...etc..etc...
          one more player will open another topic complaining about his knight being week vs mages and archers with mages using AOE all the time and archer double attaking him, that he is not that much strong in wb...etc...etc...etc
          u know what i'm trying to say ?
          the game is made so that every class have it's pros and cons, and that no one can dominate ( at 100% i say ) u can notice that when u all join togather in mpds and spire, without a knight u can't survive too long, without a mage u will die very quick, and without a good archer u won't do so much damage per second.
          can a team pass Badlands without a mage ? (not talking about lvl 80 players doing badlands...), can a team pass moon evil den without the archers debuff skill ?
          Can a team pass Lair without a good knight to survive the dragon's tunderer like attacks ?
          i think i will stop here, plz know that, all class are nearly equilibred and that the only diffirence is "how much balens a player will spend to exceed his rivals".
          PS: i'm a totaly free cacher player.

S41.
          YAMAZAKARIA.

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post

Of course balens will make you strong
            Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

for u is enough that u are the best for WB.. from it u can upgrade easy your guild skills, astrals, troops, enlighten on troops.. what u want more? u have aoe skills.. i playing knight and for me is hard to beat archer who have good upgrades, so stop cry and make a knight to see which is hard for play

Comment

Working...
              X