New Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Event

Ok I and a few other gamers would like to know 1. If this event is happening/starting tomorrow
    [Promotion] It Pays to Consume!
    Duration: 5/3 - 5/5 23:59

Servers:
    R2:S1-S192
    Kongregate:S1-S9
    Kabam: S1-S19
    Armorgames: S1-S5
    Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards!
    Spend 500 Balens to receive:100,000 Gold, 1,000 Kyanite
    Spend 20,00 Balens to receive:200,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Insignia x100
    Spend 5,000 Balens to receive:400,000 Gold, 5,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x100, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
    Spend 10,000 Balens to receive:800,000 Gold, 10,000 Kyanite, Crypt Token x200, Mount Training Whip x50
    Spend 20,000 Balens to receive:1,600,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x2, Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x2
    Spend 30,000 Balens to receive:3,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Good Luck Charm x3, Underworld Steed Card x1
    Or 2."they are not R2 events, I checked with storm, so I am closing the thread" ( http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ystals-from-WB )
    3.If its is happening/starting tomorrow, is it 30k Balens or 50k?

Look at the times on the thread you linked.

Now, look at the time of the actual announcement here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ays-to-Consume!

The thread you linked was premature, and at the time it was posted the events were not yet confirmed, hence Kit's reply after asking about the thread's contents. Of course, further asking happened up the chain, and indeed the events are running.

Point is, follow the official announcements, not the random threads people post.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks MemoryLane ^^ .

Comment

Glad everything worked out for you, stumylt. Maybe this thread should be locked.
        I am so awesome, that I'm not even awesome.

Comment

Ok this is where I dont know what is: in the link MemoryLane posted its says Spend 30,000 Balens to receive:3,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Good Luck Charm x3, Underworld Steed Card x1, But in the hot events its says spend 50k.

Comment

Originally posted by M3shyS View Post
            Glad everything worked out for you, stumylt. Maybe this thread should be locked.
            Yeah locking it is good.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Look at the times on the thread you linked.

Now, look at the time of the actual announcement here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ays-to-Consume!

The thread you linked was premature, and at the time it was posted the events were not yet confirmed, hence Kit's reply after asking about the thread's contents. Of course, further asking happened up the chain, and indeed the events are running.

Point is, follow the official announcements, not the random threads people post.
              any word on why hot events say 50k balens?

Comment

i was wondering which one is official announcement? 30k or 50k? stormageddon post 30k while in game hot events put 50k. either 1 of them is not legally official.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Its 50,000 Balens, *** what a rip off, $500 for the Underworld Steed card, Sheesh!!!

Comment

^This game is a rip off, people who spends that kind of amounts must be dumb

Comment

I have updated it to the correct numbers... and yes its 50k
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                      X