PHILIPPINES MASSIVE DC's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHILIPPINES MASSIVE DC's

R2games please make a solution regarding on the Dc's in game specially for the players in Philippines which using GLOBE ISP.

-Crusader/HyGrO-
    -S90-

http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=2
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Kitwritten, it is not with my ISP provider... its with r2... its right after the server maintenance... might have did something extra on the maintenance that's why our IP's are affected... for sure theres banning of IP's or something to do with Philippine IP's... coz it didnt happen before the maintenance... and now i am using hotspot shield... i got no disconnections... so will you explain that when i dont get dc anymore but i am still using the same ISP provider and i am only using hotspot shield...

Comment

why this happpening im playing cs since when this game is on f.b now...whats happening icant play this anymore almost 2weeks no dungeon and still can help filipino player....

Comment

i'm not in phillipines but i keep getting dc from wt every 5 mins...
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

same hir im using IP proxy and no DC but with the same ISP how come its with GLOBE??????

Comment

onimad.... open a cmd.exe window on your computer, and write in ipconfig /all look for your computer IP and if its in the 112 or 180 block, you are in one of the two main ip blocks that are affected....

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                onimad.... open a cmd.exe window on your computer, and write in ipconfig /all look for your computer IP and if its in the 112 or 180 block, you are in one of the two main ip blocks that are affected....
                so did r2 do some ip blocking or somethings that might have affected the server for globe ISP users last maintenance? for sure it is... please help us Kitwritten and address it to r2 that the disconnection problems we are having is because of the last maintenance that they might have blocked ip's or things that is affecting us players...

Comment

give up mate.... R2 has posted themselves that they are in talks with globe isp ph over the issues... other gaming sites have reported issues with globe isp PH, I have posted reports from the other sites.... even the players themselves has been posting how globe isp has acknowledged there is a issue at their end... and you are still blaming R2 games.....

there is nothing left to say to you other than, if you want somebody to talk to about your concerns... file a ticket.....

Comment

hmmm hotspot shield helped me from not DCing but sometimes gives 7/16 problem but not stuck instead it skips and becomes 16/16 loading but gives a bit lag

Comment

Originally posted by migzaustria View Post
                      hmmm hotspot shield helped me from not DCing but sometimes gives 7/16 problem but not stuck instead it skips and becomes 16/16 loading but gives a bit lag
                      U sir are the smartest pinoy in this forum. The rest just dc.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by migzaustria View Post
                        I could hug you..... you are the only player to confirm that issue can be caused by a VPN.. and I have spent 2 months trying to prove it

Comment

So it is not the isp , just change the software to vpn or whatever n everyone from pinoy can login.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i will quit playing wartune for awhile until this issue with Globe ISP and R2 is solved. For the meantime, will apply for a PLDT myDSL to replace my Globe ISP... see you again in a month's time or so..

Comment

Originally posted by dodgerURface View Post
                              so did r2 do some ip blocking or somethings that might have affected the server for globe ISP users last maintenance? for sure it is... please help us Kitwritten and address it to r2 that the disconnection problems we are having is because of the last maintenance that they might have blocked ip's or things that is affecting us players...
                              ive installed hotspot shield too, i dont have any DC issues after installing it. maybe dodger is right.

Comment

Working...
                              X