Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Before I quit...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I quit...

Why I'm quitting isn't really anything anyone hasn't heard before, so I won't bother with the details. You play one pay-to-win carnival game, you've played them all basically.

Anyway, the purpose behind this post: Is there any way for me to raze my city, or otherwise permanently delete my character? I'll confess my arrogance and admit I don't like the idea of being put on farm status by random plunderers.

Thanks! (Or flame away!)

Sorry, no way to raze your city or to delete your character. What you could do is go hide in the lowest level map but still no guarantee you won't get hit.. but then why would you care if you got hit when you quit?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      Sorry, no way to raze your city or to delete your character. What you could do is go hide in the lowest level map but still no guarantee you won't get hit.. but then why would you care if you got hit when you quit?
      Could teleport to the starting map, which if I recall is Twilight something? Which is only you + npc. In which case she would never get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        Could teleport to the starting map, which if I recall is Twilight something? Which is only you + npc. In which case she would never get hit.
        I dont think you can teleport there anymore, and yes actually you do get hit by the npcs but you always win. That happened to me when they did the last update and everyone moved back there.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          No one can go to the starting map of Twilight Sands without a server merge. Most don't stay there, some stay there forever and ever and ever LOL

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know either. I suspect it's just me being arrogant, or not wanting to leave a mess, or something like that. Oh well, it really shouldn't matter either way. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesica View Post
              Honestly, I don't know either. I suspect it's just me being arrogant, or not wanting to leave a mess, or something like that. Oh well, it really shouldn't matter either way. Thanks guys.
              Why don't you just give your character to a buddy or a close guildie?

Comment

No one can go to the starting map of Twilight Sands without a server merge. Most don't stay there, some stay there forever and ever and ever LOL
                Oh wow you're right, I just checked, wasn't possible. I thought it was? I was positive I moved an account there once and let it sit there to avoid plunders while owner was away? Guess I either left it in Twilight from a merge/patch update, or I was in the 11-20 map.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                  Why don't you just give your character to a buddy or a close guildie?
                  Maybe because that's against the ToS??? ?

Comment

Maybe because that's against the ToS??? ?
                    You're right. What was I thinking? That never happens. smh

Comment

Working...
                    X