pays to consume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pays to consume

Nice false advertisement R2. we knew you were greedy but this is a new low. you better hope your on the right side of the law. you cannot say an event is 300$ and after people pay the money change it to 500$. if you didnt know how much you wanted to charge you could have said nothing untill you knew. im the guild leader of Dragons for s86 and you cant do this to your "valued" customers.if this doesnt get fixed you will loose alot of your players that hold this game together as well as the money your willing to do anything for. including lying to the people that pay your bills. not cool R2
    WiCcA
    lvl 80 Mage
    S86 Mireworth Keep
    Leader of Dragons

As far as I can tell, there's no "Law" that's been broken as it was corrected and most likely unintentional.
    If you purchase something from a supermarket and sticker on the shelf says it's $5, but when they scan it, it comes up $10, and it turns out the sticker was wrong, it's either $10 or put it back. No law broken, some may offer you a reduced price to be nice, but not obligated to. As far as I'm concerned it's the same thing.

They make a **** load of money as is, I doubt they're gonna be concerned if a few thousand stop spending $20 here and there. So we're not "Valued" customers. Players quit? Server merge time!

Comment

I still enjoy this game, but have been thinking about quitting for awhile now. With summer coming up and the time consumption of this game maybe R2's latest fail is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back for me.

We were screwed over in march when they pulled the plug on the pays to recharge that was supposed to run concurrently with pays to consume.

Not too long ago servers were down and you rewarded us with insulting compensation packages.

Now, you are false advertising an event and changing the details of it by $200. Not only that, but the rewards for this new event are sub standard to prior events.

March
      [WT Activity] It Pays to Consume
      Duration: 3/16 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards!
      Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold and 50,000 Daru
      Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x10 and Epic Miraculous Shard x15
      Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x20 and Epic Miraculous Shard x25
      Spend 4,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x40, Epic Miraculous Shard x45 and Fashion Core x1
      Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x80, Epic Miraculous Shard x85 and Fashion Core x2
      Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x200, Epic Miraculous Shard x200 and Fashion Core x3
      Epic Miraculous Shard: Used to exchange for Legendary Stones.
      Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 40 Legendary Stone x5
      Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 50 Legendary Stone x2
      Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 60 Legendary Stone x1

May
      Click image for larger version

Name:	**.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1668942

Why is the event on ************ 30K but you want to gauge us for 50K?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1668943

R2, you clearly do not care about your customers. I'm a fool for giving you so much of my money.
      Last edited by SirChuck; 05-03-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Well maybe it is good business sense to charge 200 dollars more.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i was a valued customer of battle pirates where i sunk in thousands over a short period of time. their greed grew and grew. now seeing a game ive recently fallen in love with showing a gross show of greed and abundant distastefull display. if this starts to turn into another battlepirates cash grab them my credit card will go elsewhere. check my credit card statement see how much ive spent in the 2 months ive been playing and get back to me.

Comment

r2 never cares for their customers. They care for our money, once they get it our money they leave u in the dust. I charged 2 weeks ago and i still didn't get my balans yet. I contacted them and no reply. Its better to just leave now before you end of spending more and regret it later.

Comment

I really don't think it was false advertisement. The thread was posted before an update was made but the event itself clearly stated the balens needed to be used for the max benefit. Could I have waited til tomorrow to spend? Yeah, but I needed what I bought balens for NOW. So I will miss out on at least the first, maybe the second mark but I've done my donating for the month. But that was me, I made the choice like the adult I am to do it and I knew I would miss out. C'est la vie.
              Last edited by Serrin; 05-03-2013, 04:32 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                I really don't think it was false advertisement. The thread was posted before an update was made but the event itself clearly stated the balens needed to be used for the max benefit. Could I have waited til tomorrow to spend? Yeah, but I needed what I bought balens for NOW. So I will miss out on at least the first, maybe the second mark but I've done my donating for the month. But that was me, I made the choice like the adult I am to do it and I knew I would miss out. C'est la vie.
                It still lists 30k right on their website:
                http://www.************/news/
                Be sure to click this event
                Then see:
                http://www.************/news/wp-conte.../05/05-021.png
                30k.

Comment

i'm a player of "************" and i comfirme that they olso have 50K for underworld steed and not 30k, it's a text error on the news.

Comment

Deleted...

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      As far as I can tell, there's no "Law" that's been broken as it was corrected and most likely unintentional.
                      If you purchase something from a supermarket and sticker on the shelf says it's $5, but when they scan it, it comes up $10, and it turns out the sticker was wrong, it's either $10 or put it back. No law broken, some may offer you a reduced price to be nice, but not obligated to. As far as I'm concerned it's the same thing.

They make a **** load of money as is, I doubt they're gonna be concerned if a few thousand stop spending $20 here and there. So we're not "Valued" customers. Players quit? Server merge time!
                      Actually this is wrong. I worked at a grocery store for 10 years and we had to give the customers the item at the price on the shelf regardless what the computer says by law. After that we would change the sticker to the correct price but the law says the price on the shelf is the price you have to sell for. If not its like bait and switch which is also illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                        "If any claims made in advertising a product or service lead to a purchase because of the delivery of misleading or deceptive information, the underlying seller will be guilty of false advertising."

This is one way to define false advertisement for those who are saying r2 has done nothing wrong. Heres a link to a site that explains false advertisement

http://consumer.laws.com/false-advertising

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          Well maybe it is good business sense to charge 200 dollars more.
                          Please tell me how it would be "good business sense" to charge 200 dollars more than the other competeing wartunes out there?
                          Game: Wartune
                          Server: 2 Edena Village
                          Class: Mage
                          Name: Mary Magdalene
                          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                          Flying with the fishes,
                          Or maybe in the Ocean,
                          swimming with the pigeons,
                          See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                            Actually this is wrong. I worked at a grocery store for 10 years and we had to give the customers the item at the price on the shelf regardless what the computer says by law. After that we would change the sticker to the correct price but the law says the price on the shelf is the price you have to sell for. If not its like bait and switch which is also illegal.
                            Then whoever told you that was the law was infact wrong. You are not obligated to sell at price sticker. Seriously, look it up. Most stores do it if it's only a couple of dollars, but if you're talking thousands of hundreds, not a chance in hell.
                            Most likely case is that it was company policy to sell even if it was marked incorrectly.
                            Last edited by ElusionM; 05-03-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Then whoever told you that was the law was infact wrong. You are not obligated to sell at price sticker. Seriously, look it up. Most stores do it if it's only a couple of dollars, but if you're talking thousands of hundreds, not a chance in hell.
                              Most likely case is that it was company policy to sell even if it was marked incorrectly.
                              actual u are. if u find something in a store that is priced wrong, the store is obligated to give it to you for free. or at least thats how it works in the U.S

Comment

Working...
                              X