Tree of Ancients Max level in Farm?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree of Ancients Max level in Farm?

I have a level 46 Tree of ancients in my farm. Right now I get 200 vouchers every night when it resets plus all the kyanite. I was wondering will i ever get more then 200 vouchers a day? or is that the max amount a day? Does anyone have a higher level tree or farm and could you shed some light? Thank you

I have a higher level tree, my farm is same level as me, 73. I, honestly, don't pay that much attention to the vouchers gained as I get so many from altar. I'll try and pay attention next reset.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate it =), because Im seeing how much time I should spend upgrading farm and if its worth it to focus on it.

Comment

Farms are always worth it. It doesn't really require you to spend that much time on it but it is good to help build up friendliness between you and others by doing work on their farms. It also increases their yeild of crops if you remove bugs and weeds. I pretty much just do some farmwork when other stuff is done and I'm bored cause everyone did their Spires and Mps and no one needs my help other than that I plant and forget it til it yells at me to harvest.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Okay as promised on reset. paid attention even though I'm too poor for that... and even did a screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	treeat73.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1668975

This is my haul with tree at level 73 farm

Adding one from my 65 knight

Name:	treeat65.jpg
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1668976

Comment

[QUOTE=Serrin;521920]Okay as promised on reset. paid attention even though I'm too poor for that... and even did a screenshot.

Name:	treeat73.jpg
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1668975

This is my haul with tree at level 73 farm

Adding one from my 65 knight

Name:	treeat65.jpg
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1668976[/QUOTE

so 8 lvls and not much diff in kynite/vouchers?

Comment

Working...
            X