This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
    yeah yeah, well i am a madge nad the archers get further then i do, also now, what can i do with tokens after i have stuff, i rather have gold, and look at archers what they have scatter, i need that at boss i am stuck at in cata, so no one has it better there then archers, they use few heal things and through, i cant get scatter ruins can i, and pvp, they seem to hold there own to me, i fight enough of them, they get more turns, better astrols , and more crits and all there hits are crit, so no, u are full of it if u think that, u guys need to pay more attaention to what they really have, there skills are better, they get more gold and daru, and they get astrols faster, so if u really think thats fair, lets us no why, cus they seem to dominate allot of areas also
    Ok let me explain one thing they are.
    They are early game charatcers. Have you made it to lvl 50+?
    If so then you can understand they fall behind.
    And if they are beating you then that means it is time to make your character stronger
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
      Who do they suck?
      Because they suck in PVP. Easily killed. Need to overpower your opponent to win.

P.S Our server is filled with crappy Archers, but amazing Knights and Mages.
      I've played Archer, and I was no match for Mages, so I went with a Mage. Never regretted it.
      I am always in top 10 in WB, if Archers don't revive or go 100% then I am in top 3.
      Last edited by ElusionM; 05-03-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat101 View Post
        Archers - World Boss Mage - Catacombs Knight - Pvp ?

Every Class Specifies In One Thing
        ever fight a knight pvp, they are so easy to take, and i am a mage, rather fight a knight then archer anyday

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Because they suck in PVP. Easily killed. Need to overpower your opponent to win.
          Will this is an opinion.
          Looks like it's time to make your archer stronger then huh?

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Ok let me explain one thing they are.
            They are early game charatcers. Have you made it to lvl 50+?
            If so then you can understand they fall behind.
            And if they are beating you then that means it is time to make your character stronger
            i am level 60 atm now, so yeah i think i know what the deal is

Comment

again i see no comment from r2 games, and ur answers do not explain why when gold and daru are essential to all players they get more

Comment

Will this is an opinion.
                Looks like it's time to make your archer stronger then huh?
                I'm not archer :P I'm mage and I eat Archers for breakfast, and they're suppose to be my weakness? Puuuuhlease.
                again i see no comment from r2 games, and ur answers do not explain why when gold and daru are essential to all players they get more
                Archers excel in 1v1 combat. So Archer vs WB is a 1v1 combat... Archers damage comes from crit, with an increased crit rate at world boss (ALL classes get the increase) along with Archers +10% attack passive for crit, they can deal more damage.

Mages and Knights can also go crit, and deal more damage also.
                Last edited by ElusionM; 05-03-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I'm not archer :P I'm mage and I eat Archers for breakfast, and they're suppose to be my weakness? Puuuuhlease.

Archers excel in 1v1 combat. So Archer vs WB is a 1v1 combat... Archers damage comes from crit, with an increased crit rate at world boss (ALL classes get the increase) along with Archers +10% attack passive for crit, they can deal more damage.

Mages and Knights can also go crit, and deal more damage also.
                  ooo A mage ^_^
                  Tell me do since you say archers are weak, does that mean your a cold-hard casher? ^.^
                  Against non-payers or light ones?

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                  Flying with the fishes,
                  Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

ooo A mage ^_^
                    Tell me do since you say archers are weak, does that mean your a cold-hard casher? ^.^
                    Against non-payers or light ones?
                    Whether I cash or not is irrelevant. Considering I can beat equal BR Archers in Battlegrounds.

Comment

Whether I cash or not is irrelevant. Considering I can beat equal BR Archers in Battlegrounds.
                      Oh ok
                      So tell what what move set do they use and want kind of archers do you fight ^_^?

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                      Flying with the fishes,
                      Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Oh ok
                        So tell what what move set do they use and want kind of archers do you fight ^_^?
                        Generally they start of with a Lunatic > Multi Shot, then after that it's either AS/MS and a Bloodthirsty strike or two, then another Lunatic when their CD is up. Because they can't consistantly target me or my troops and eliminate them. They have no chance.

Not sure by what kind of archers? Their level ranges from 60-70 though if that helps?

Comment

Generally they start of with a Lunatic > Multi Shot, then after that it's either AS/MS and a Bloodthirsty strike or two, then another Lunatic when their CD is up. Because they can't consistantly target me or my troops and eliminate them. They have no chance.

Not sure by what kind of archers? Their level ranges from 60-70 though if that helps?
                          oh me oh my <_>
                          Do you use suntoria at beginning of a battle or like during it?
                          Cause if you do then they should just Scatter shot that would give them an advantage >_>
                          You seem like a very skillful mage ^_^ I can see why know
                          and P.S
                          When I mean at beginning of battle I mean after your AoE attacks.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                          Flying with the fishes,
                          Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

yeah yeah, well i am a madge nad the archers get further then i do, also now, what can i do with tokens after i have stuff, i rather have gold, and look at archers what they have scatter, i need that at boss i am stuck at in cata, so no one has it better there then archers, they use few heal things and through, i cant get scatter ruins can i, and pvp, they seem to hold there own to me, i fight enough of them, they get more turns, better astrols , and more crits and all there hits are crit, so no, u are full of it if u think that, u guys need to pay more attaention to what they really have, there skills are better, they get more gold and daru, and they get astrols faster, so if u really think thats fair, lets us no why, cus they seem to dominate allot of areas also
                            Well you must be a really crappy mage then.

Catacombs (not necropolis) are easy for mages with their added Mdef, you should walk through to lv100 well before any COMPARABLE archers or knights.

Archer's may have scatter, you have 2types of heal and 3 AOE attacks that you can spam at will. Mages and knights also build rage way quicker than archers, giving access to their skills earlier and on a more regular basis depending on CD.

Astrals for archers are not better. It is your choice to go Will Destroyer, you have the choice to build crit, you chose not too. Archers do not have that choice as they use crit to build rage.
                            Will destroyer is 1 astral. To make crit work archers need to use 2 astrals.

As for aArchers hits all being Crits, show me any archer that crits with EVERY turn. There isn't one archer here that does that! So don't make things up (And even if they did crit with every hit, that would just level out your will destroyer a little bit)

Archers skills are not better than mages or knights. They are different that is all, and the talent system for archers IS the worst of the 3 classes.

And my earlier point stands. If Archers get so much benefit from the extra gold/daru at World boss, how come in the top 50 BR there are only 14 archers?

Yes archers get more gold and daru, nobody can deny that, but there is no advantage gained by archers for all of this extra gold/daru.
                            Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-03-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                              Well you must be a really crappy mage then.

Catacombs (not necropolis) are easy for mages with their added Mdef, you should walk through to lv100 well before any COMPARABLE archers or knights.

Archer's may have scatter, you have 2types of heal and 3 AOE attacks that you can spam at will. Mages and knights also build rage way quicker than archers, giving access to their skills earlier and on a more regular basis depending on CD.

Astrals for archers are not better. It is your choice to go Will Destroyer, you have the choice to build crit, you chose not too. Archers do not have that choice as they use crit to build rage.
                              Will destroyer is 1 astral. To make crit work archers need to use 2 astrals.

As for aArchers hits all being Crits, show me any archer that crits with EVERY turn. There isn't one archer here that does that! So don't make things up (And even if they did crit with every hit, that would just level out your will destroyer a little bit)

Archers skills are not better than mages or knights. They are different that is all, and the talent system for archers IS the worst of the 3 classes.

And my earlier point stands. If Archers get so much benefit from the extra gold/daru at World boss, how come in the top 50 BR there are only 14 archers?

Yes archers get more gold and daru, nobody can deny that, but there is no advantage gained by archers for all of this extra gold/daru.
                              Totally agree Good job ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                              Flying with the fishes,
                              Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Archers suck, who cares if they get the most gold, they deal the most damage. Concern yourself with increasing your own damage rather than decrease everyone elses =)
                                Yeah I agree, ts u can do the following to get more gold

1) recharge 50k balens for the pay to consume event on 4th may.
                                2) spend those 50k balens resetting the shop for wildfire steed.
                                3) On the way u have 2 steeds total of 100 stats to all
                                4) recharge 10000k balens to upgrade stables to lvl 6+
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X