X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
    Totally agree Good job ^_^
    archers hit almost every hit with crit, i fight them enough to know this, also who u guys kidding, cata combs, please, o=nce u hit 100 we all same, they still get more gold and daru always, u guys cant even compare that, so how is that fair, idk, u actually play the game, cus i do and i know what i see, archers hit crit almost every turn, they also get more shots then we do, so no u are wrong, once u hit 100 evens out catas, when the gold and daru even out, please, come at me with real stuff

Comment

You know, everything evens out when one hits,
      1) lvl 10 astrals
      2) lvl 10 enlightenment
      3) lvl 6 stable
      4) lord divine medal
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Totally agree Good job ^_^
        any one of the heros getting more gold and daru have the advantage, please, do u know what gold and daru do, maybe u dont, gets u more astrols, gets u better troops, lets u upgrade things more, so dont tell me getting more gold and daru make no dif, and i am still waiting to hear from a mod about this, i am not stuipid, its so black and white its not funny, some of u refuse to see it, but i am thinking its cus u are an archer

Comment

Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
          any one of the heros getting more gold and daru have the advantage, please, do u know what gold and daru do, maybe u dont, gets u more astrols, gets u better troops, lets u upgrade things more, so dont tell me getting more gold and daru make no dif, and i am still waiting to hear from a mod about this, i am not stuipid, its so black and white its not funny, some of u refuse to see it, but i am thinking its cus u are an archer
          omg -_-
          Yes they get more gold becasue that is there advantage class lol
          It still no big differnece
          When you hit like 50+ You'll be earning 400k+ gold if not even more every WB! XD
          Not including the buffs
          Game: Wartune
          Server: 2 Edena Village
          Class: Mage
          Name: Mary Magdalene
          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,
          swimming with the pigeons,
          See my world is Different.

Comment

archers hit almost every hit with crit, i fight them enough to know this, also who u guys kidding, cata combs, please, o=nce u hit 100 we all same, they still get more gold and daru always, u guys cant even compare that, so how is that fair, idk, u actually play the game, cus i do and i know what i see, archers hit crit almost every turn, they also get more shots then we do, so no u are wrong, once u hit 100 evens out catas, when the gold and daru even out, please, come at me with real stuff
            -_-
            This is the real stuff...
            You even been to 100 before?

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

so u guys tell me that when an archer get 2million gold and we mages get 800 gold, missing shots all the time, double shots dont work always, my 5th shot at wb only troops hit him, and u say thats fair, u are all archers and want only for urselves, and i would really like a response from a mod, explaining how all classes are treated the same, would be great, where are u mods

Comment

-_-
                This is the real stuff...
                You even been to 100 before?
                i have n=been past 100 cata for a long time now, dah idiot so have the archers, so um yeah

Comment

so u guys tell me that when an archer get 2million gold and we mages get 800 gold, missing shots all the time, double shots dont work always, my 5th shot at wb only troops hit him, and u say thats fair, u are all archers and want only for urselves, and i would really like a response from a mod, explaining how all classes are treated the same, would be great, where are u mods
                  Forums will be easier to explain.
                  I really doubt MODS will post in here other than give you the page for which characters to pick
                  Is WB really all you care about with a person? o.0

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                  Flying with the fishes,
                  Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Forums will be easier to explain.
                    I really doubt MODS will post in here other than give you the page for which characters to pick
                    Is WB really all you care about with a person? o.0
                    see u guys dont get the point, allot of people are quitting, and it has to do with the unfairness of game and wb is a huge part of why they quit, they cant compete with archers, maybe if u got the point of why i am doing these post u would get it, all u guys do if give bad reasons why wb should be dominated by a class, i am here to say hey, most are not so stupid and allot of people that would play the game stop, maybe ur server is fine, but even after a merge allot have quit, u want them to keep quitting, btw not evewryone wants to be an archer, so yeah get what is really going on, why so many server mergers, um because allot quit, its hard for them to get homor, have to be in a guild that goes to gb, aor have to hit it when u in higher tens the bg, so yeah, maybe if u saw the game going to poit urself u may rethink, no one should ever dominate in an area that all need badly, its poor judgement by r2 games to let that happen

Comment

also i would like to hear r2 games response, how are the classes fair, they should be able to respond, its a very simple question

Comment

see u guys dont get the point, allot of people are quitting, and it has to do with the unfairness of game and wb is a huge part of why they quit, they cant compete with archers, maybe if u got the point of why i am doing these post u would get it, all u guys do if give bad reasons why wb should be dominated by a class, i am here to say hey, most are not so stupid and allot of people that would play the game stop, maybe ur server is fine, but even after a merge allot have quit, u want them to keep quitting, btw not evewryone wants to be an archer, so yeah get what is really going on, why so many server mergers, um because allot quit, its hard for them to get homor, have to be in a guild that goes to gb, aor have to hit it when u in higher tens the bg, so yeah, maybe if u saw the game going to poit urself u may rethink, no one should ever dominate in an area that all need badly, its poor judgement by r2 games to let that happen
                        Archers don't necessarily dominate, cashers with crit stats and good connections dominate. If you're constantly missing shots then it's YOUR set up, not the game. If you use will destroyer and have no crits then it's YOUR set up, not the game. It's not rocket science.
                        ♥Hell♥
                        Sybian
                        S1 - VictisHNR
                        *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Ok. So would we want archers then to substitute for are mages healing and let the mages crit everything including the knights with us?
                          It is one thing they exell in. If people wouldn't play one month and quit cause and I quote "ARE EARLY GAME CHARACTERS" So you are going to get the mind of archers dominate everything.
                          Point is they do not. That is why I quit my archer. My alternated about besides Xianghua had 21k at lvl 41. And Xianghua had 19k. I know how to build but they fall...
                          Read the forums they fall archers do.
                          If you worried that much then voucher balen revive for being in Top 10.
                          SImple as that will get you more gold.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                          Flying with the fishes,
                          Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

again i see no comment from r2 games, and ur answers do not explain why when gold and daru are essential to all players they get more
                            why the sky is blue? not that's no fair!! i want god to explain to me why the sky is blue, why is it not green? i see no comment from god, scientists' answers to why sky is blue do not explain why a blue sky is essential for us and i demand us to have a green sky so it fits my taste!!

seriously, everyone already explained to you, each class has different perks and disadvantages but you still doesn't see the point and insist that a mage (because that's what YOU play) should do equally well in wb, when they are doing better in so many other areas of the game. typical "I want it all" selfish, egocentric type of player. have u oftenly seen a healer class in other games doing so much aoe dmg? yea, we all don't see that often, but we're not complaining it, because thats how the way is. sorry, but i have to say, i really loathe hypocrites who whines about their class being unfairly treated while enjoying all the nice perks of their class at the same time. yea don't come give me the ** that you don't enjoy 2 aoe clearing all troops in 2 blows in pvp, that you don't enjoy being the best class in GA and GB, and being the most sought after class to do mp. (tough mp always requires 2 mages especially when the group br is low). If you hate being a mage so much (which i seriously doubt you do, you just want to complain about one of the very few disadvantages that mage has while closing a blind eye to all its advantages) then you should have long quitted it and start an archer instead. you would have realised by level 30 that archers are the class that does well in wb, yet u continued to play your mage, because you like it so much, all the other areas which u absolutely pwned. And u kept going on and on and ON about archer's scatter; seriously if u think puri is any less important compared to scatter in wartune, then that's up to you. oh wait, i forgot, you only look things from one perspective obviously you won't make such comparisons. And then you said "i am level 60 atm now, so yeah i think i know what the deal is". tell you honestly, i have seen many level 60+ players with not the slightest clue on the game and what they should do to improve their class to make it to the top. so don't prove yourself to be one of those players because i think you already did.

Comment

knight own group arena u guy archers said? i think mage own group arena.
                              ok... if u guys said knight own gruop arena, archers can own group arena and the insignia from group arena, can w knight have at least the same amount gold and daru u guys get in wb?
                              dont mock anybody how to build their char, i know to build a char, i get ave around 500 honor in bg 60s.
                              i have extra astral determination and sniper edge just for wb, i know how to do double skill in wb, and still w knight only get around 600k each wb, mage same lvl get 800k, archer same lvl 1.2mil. all only use 50% vou.
                              dont mock ppl on how to build their char, im not noob.
                              even archers in my server admit they have all the advantage.
                              archers need higher br to dominate u said? wit that guild skill, astral, troop, and guild mount, u guys definate have higher br.
                              dont see at top 10 rank, all of them is a hard casher.

Comment

^ let me ask you this. what happens after you maxed all your guild skills? all the remaining gold goes to astral isn't it? now look, exp required for astrals goes up exponentially this means that in the long run, archer's advantage of having more gold is minimised. even if archer get so much more gold in wb, in the long run, their astral level is just about 1 level higher. short sighted players obviously doesn't sees this and and continue to qq about the wb thingy like gold is absolute power. gold and cash is absolute power in real life, but in wartune the mechanics works so much different, but well the short sighted players gonna quit before they reach end game to witness that anyway. but before quitting go on a qq spree lol. just take a look at high level knights, because of the 20% extra pdef, their pdef can almost surpass a hard casher archer's patk. but do archer complain about that? no. if at end game a knight cant handle an archer, given same amount of cash thrown in and same amount of effort put into the characters, then thats a terribly failed knight and that's sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X