This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
    so u guys tell me that when an archer get 2million gold and we mages get 800 gold, missing shots all the time, double shots dont work always, my 5th shot at wb only troops hit him, and u say thats fair, u are all archers and want only for urselves, and i would really like a response from a mod, explaining how all classes are treated the same, would be great, where are u mods
    u blame mods coz u cant dbl hit?

I would like to blame the mods coz there are ants on my table.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

so r2games, why should one class be able to dominate world boss when we all need gold and daru equally, they do not pay more for stuff, there stuff cost as much as ours does, so why does one class get to dominate world boss, i am sure others would also like to know, so mr mod, please get us an answer asap
      Because knights dominate pvp. Mages dominate pvp and the catacombs. Why should archers be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Take a look at the cross server top 20 for player strength then tell me that Archers rule in the world of Wartune.

If as everyone said, the gold/daru makes such a massive difference how come the top 20 is split so evenly?
        7 archers, 8 mages and 5 knights in top 20

You would think that if the extra gold the archers gain at World Boss made such a differnence that the top 20 would be archers only!

And if you take it from 21 - 50 the number of archers reduces down to 7 from 30!!

But what does that prove?
        I see 2 mages 2 archers and 4 knights in top 8 cross server. Why are knights overpowered we should nerf them.

Comment

yeah yeah, well i am a madge nad the archers get further then i do, also now, what can i do with tokens after i have stuff, i rather have gold, and look at archers what they have scatter, i need that at boss i am stuck at in cata, so no one has it better there then archers, they use few heal things and through, i cant get scatter ruins can i, and pvp, they seem to hold there own to me, i fight enough of them, they get more turns, better astrols , and more crits and all there hits are crit, so no, u are full of it if u think that, u guys need to pay more attaention to what they really have, there skills are better, they get more gold and daru, and they get astrols faster, so if u really think thats fair, lets us no why, cus they seem to dominate allot of areas also
          I'm a level 74 archer and I can't beat mages or knights my level. So no archers don't own pvp. Our heal sucks and seems to be broken.

Comment

archers hit almost every hit with crit, i fight them enough to know this, also who u guys kidding, cata combs, please, o=nce u hit 100 we all same, they still get more gold and daru always, u guys cant even compare that, so how is that fair, idk, u actually play the game, cus i do and i know what i see, archers hit crit almost every turn, they also get more shots then we do, so no u are wrong, once u hit 100 evens out catas, when the gold and daru even out, please, come at me with real stuff
            You want real stuff ok top 8 players = 2 archers 2 mages and 4 knights and the top player is a knight. Sounds like knights have the advantages to me. But hey what do I know I'm only looking at the actual data. And no archers don't crit every hit its about every 4-5 hits. Maybe you are thinking of multishot which is a guaranteed crit.

Comment

so u guys tell me that when an archer get 2million gold and we mages get 800 gold, missing shots all the time, double shots dont work always, my 5th shot at wb only troops hit him, and u say thats fair, u are all archers and want only for urselves, and i would really like a response from a mod, explaining how all classes are treated the same, would be great, where are u mods
              Top 2 players on my server are mages they get 2-4 million every world boss. Maybe you should talk to them and get some tips.

Comment

Well you must be a really crappy mage then.

Catacombs (not necropolis) are easy for mages with their added Mdef, you should walk through to lv100 well before any COMPARABLE archers or knights.

Archer's may have scatter, you have 2types of heal and 3 AOE attacks that you can spam at will. Mages and knights also build rage way quicker than archers, giving access to their skills earlier and on a more regular basis depending on CD.

Astrals for archers are not better. It is your choice to go Will Destroyer, you have the choice to build crit, you chose not too. Archers do not have that choice as they use crit to build rage.
                Will destroyer is 1 astral. To make crit work archers need to use 2 astrals.

As for aArchers hits all being Crits, show me any archer that crits with EVERY turn. There isn't one archer here that does that! So don't make things up (And even if they did crit with every hit, that would just level out your will destroyer a little bit)

Archers skills are not better than mages or knights. They are different that is all, and the talent system for archers IS the worst of the 3 classes.

And my earlier point stands. If Archers get so much benefit from the extra gold/daru at World boss, how come in the top 50 BR there are only 14 archers?

Yes archers get more gold and daru, nobody can deny that, but there is no advantage gained by archers for all of this extra gold/daru.
                agaon i can beat all but one on the server, but i do not like that my gold and daru are so different, i also see archers hits are almost alwasys crit hits, i do not see same with mages that went criyt, they are so easy to take pvp, if they lucky they get 2 crit hits, unlike archers who almost every hit is crit, same with knights, so r2 is losing lots of cash, i have feeling this game die soon, no one will be playing and summer is coming, less will be on, and allot will say screw r2 games, so u guys keep saying how fair u think game is when we all know it is not, it is very cleat, by the fact that r2 games has not responded to the post, we all know mods look at these real fast and respond to most all post, but this one they cant, they would have to say yes archers have it easy on game compared to u fools who picked other heros

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                  Archers don't necessarily dominate, cashers with crit stats and good connections dominate. If you're constantly missing shots then it's YOUR set up, not the game. If you use will destroyer and have no crits then it's YOUR set up, not the game. It's not rocket science.
                  omg can u read, i do not miss the shot, the game has troops attack, but not my hero, its the hero not attacking on turns, the troop attacks, and the hero just puts stuff in rage no attack

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                    why the sky is blue? not that's no fair!! i want god to explain to me why the sky is blue, why is it not green? i see no comment from god, scientists' answers to why sky is blue do not explain why a blue sky is essential for us and i demand us to have a green sky so it fits my taste!!

seriously, everyone already explained to you, each class has different perks and disadvantages but you still doesn't see the point and insist that a mage (because that's what YOU play) should do equally well in wb, when they are doing better in so many other areas of the game. typical "I want it all" selfish, egocentric type of player. have u oftenly seen a healer class in other games doing so much aoe dmg? yea, we all don't see that often, but we're not complaining it, because thats how the way is. sorry, but i have to say, i really loathe hypocrites who whines about their class being unfairly treated while enjoying all the nice perks of their class at the same time. yea don't come give me the ** that you don't enjoy 2 aoe clearing all troops in 2 blows in pvp, that you don't enjoy being the best class in GA and GB, and being the most sought after class to do mp. (tough mp always requires 2 mages especially when the group br is low). If you hate being a mage so much (which i seriously doubt you do, you just want to complain about one of the very few disadvantages that mage has while closing a blind eye to all its advantages) then you should have long quitted it and start an archer instead. you would have realised by level 30 that archers are the class that does well in wb, yet u continued to play your mage, because you like it so much, all the other areas which u absolutely pwned. And u kept going on and on and ON about archer's scatter; seriously if u think puri is any less important compared to scatter in wartune, then that's up to you. oh wait, i forgot, you only look things from one perspective obviously you won't make such comparisons. And then you said "i am level 60 atm now, so yeah i think i know what the deal is". tell you honestly, i have seen many level 60+ players with not the slightest clue on the game and what they should do to improve their class to make it to the top. so don't prove yourself to be one of those players because i think you already did.
                    seriously i am saying the perks dont add up, the archers have it weasy and i see people quiiting, and in summer this be dead game, most americans will not be bothered with it, they need to make changes or u will see the summer no one on, and u will also see allot wont come back, r2 is killing the game, how is a mage in catacombs a perk we all just blitz it and get same ****, now if i was a mage and got more coins and more gems then they did it be a perk, like they do in wb, so yeah dummies, there is no perk in catacmobs, lmao and if u think there is ur nuts, how stupid are u people, tell the truth, u all scared if people see the truth they quit, if i am so wrong, why has r2 not come and said anything, jhustr a bunch of idiots that dont want people to know the truth

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      u blame mods coz u cant dbl hit?

I would like to blame the mods coz there are ants on my table.
                      wow the idiots on forums, i want to here from r2 games, why one class should be able to dominate wb, not a hard question, but i get idiots saying, mages dominate catacombs get more tokens, bull ****, we all blitz cata get same, so u saying that just makes u idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                        Top 2 players on my server are mages they get 2-4 million every world boss. Maybe you should talk to them and get some tips.
                        maybe they on a server that has **** archers, lmao, cuz we have some great mages and great archers, but i see archers that are lower levels beating me in wb, i can take them so so fast in pvp, should bot be that way at all, they ate way weaker then i am , yet get more gold and daru, so when the do attack one there own br they win, see thats the unfairness, and yet u all want to fool people cuz u are archers and dont want to lose ur crits, well u will see game die and they be all liks sorry, r2 games is closing wartune, we made are cash so ha ha to u all

Comment

wow the idiots on forums, i want to here from r2 games, why one class should be able to dominate wb, not a hard question, but i get idiots saying, mages dominate catacombs get more tokens, bull ****, we all blitz cata get same, so u saying that just makes u idiots
                          You won't get an answer from R2 on this subject. Check the forum's, you are not the first person to whine and whinge about the WB and Archers.

There are 3 types of character's in game: Archers, Mages and Knights. Now these all have specialties that the other two classes don't, and if you don't understand that FACT then you need to quit right now. Go play a game where there is only 1 class and be done with it.

You still have not noticed the fact that archers are not top dogs in this game, in fact mages are, closely followed by knights, and continue to only fixate on 1 item that you feel needs fixed.
                          You say Archers dominate world boss and get more benefit than other class, bull ****, look at the Leaderboard's and show me how it is not full of overpowered archers then !

Comment

You won't get an answer from R2 on this subject. Check the forum's, you are not the first person to whine and whinge about the WB and Archers.

There are 3 types of character's in game: Archers, Mages and Knights. Now these all have specialties that the other two classes don't, and if you don't understand that FACT then you need to quit right now. Go play a game where there is only 1 class and be done with it.

You still have not noticed the fact that archers are not top dogs in this game, in fact mages are, closely followed by knights, and continue to only fixate on 1 item that you feel needs fixed.
                            You say Archers dominate world boss and get more benefit than other class, bull ****, look at the Leaderboard's and show me how it is not full of overpowered archers then !
                            any class that gets more gold and daru dominates, its a fact, and u dont get that u are an idiot, leadership for what, pvp, i dont play pvp that much, so i would not be there not everyone on gam,e is pvp, some like the quest and to just deal with there server, so pvp tells me nothing, and any class that dominates wb will do n=batter then any other class, same as if knights did, i fighht knights with 10k br higher and kick there ***, so dont go there, maybe u fight bad archers and knights that dont know what to do with the extra gold

Comment

maybe they on a server that has **** archers, lmao, cuz we have some great mages and great archers, but i see archers that are lower levels beating me in wb, i can take them so so fast in pvp, should bot be that way at all, they ate way weaker then i am , yet get more gold and daru, so when the do attack one there own br they win, see thats the unfairness, and yet u all want to fool people cuz u are archers and dont want to lose ur crits, well u will see game die and they be all liks sorry, r2 games is closing wartune, we made are cash so ha ha to u all
                              You have just proved the point about balance right there. Even with all their extra gold/daru, you still own them in PVP.
                              Proving once and for all that the extra gained at WB does nothing to help in other areas of the game!

Just proved the point that your complaining because you are not the BEST in every area you muppet!

Comment

any class that gets more gold and daru dominates,
                                Really then go look at the cross server BR rankings and show me how there are more mages in the top 50 than Archers!!

Then when you come back from there, we will see who the idiot is won't we!

Comment

Working...
                                X