Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i would like r2 games to explain why one class should be able to get more gold

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
    any class that gets more gold and daru dominates, its a fact, , pvp, i dont play pvp that much, , , and any class that dominates wb will do n=batter then any other class, same as if knights did, i fighht knights with 10k br higher and kick there ***, so dont go there, maybe u fight bad archers and knights that dont know what to do with the extra gold
    Contradict yourself much in this sentence?
    I don't play PvP that much, then go on to say you kick there ***
    Any class that dominates WB will do better than others - then you go on and say that you can beat archers all day long.

agaon i can beat all but one on the server, but i do not like that my gold and daru are so different, i do not see same with mages that went criyt, they are so easy to take pvp,
    Even here you say you can beat all but 1 on your server, but that should not be possible because of the Archers dominance right? So by your own logic, you must be cheating to beat all of those players who dominate the game!

Nobody has ever denied that the Archers take more gold/daru from the WB than the other classes.
    The problem is that the actual effect this has is minimal. But people think of it as an insurmountable gain for the archer class, when in fact it only balances the game out in the latter stages.
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-04-2013, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      Any class that dominates WB will do better than others - then you go on and say that you can beat archers all day long.

Even here you say you can beat all but 1 on your server, but that should not be possible because of the Archers dominance right? So by your own logic, you must be cheating to beat all of those players who dominate the game!

Nobody has ever denied that the Archers take more gold/daru from the WB than the other classes.
      The problem is that the actual effect this has is minimal. But people think of it as an insurmountable gain for the archer class, when in fact it only balances the game out in the latter stages.
      i beast them cus i spent more money then they did, if u take a same player with same br, archers win, now u spen 40 bucks they spend 40 archers win, idk what is wrong witth u archers, u want it all, i beat them cuz i have higher br, i got that from buying stuff, so dah idiot, if u spen 40 bucks u dont stand a chance against an archer who spent nothing, what is wrong with u people, why cant u just admit it archers, u have it good on game, if classes were so fair, r2 game mods would respond to the post, oh where oh where art though now mods

Comment

You have just proved the point about balance right there. Even with all their extra gold/daru, you still own them in PVP.
        Proving once and for all that the extra gained at WB does nothing to help in other areas of the game!

Just proved the point that your complaining because you are not the BEST in every area you muppet!
        no i pais more money then they did, they paid less, omg u guys so stupid, sso so so stupid, on forums, i should get more gold and daru, they spnd 1/2 i do and can almost take me, i spent allot to get where i am, and they dont have to, what dumb ***** we have on forums, dumbos i think the forums here should be called

Comment

omg so dumb people on forums are here, any class dominates wb has the advantage, if u cant see it ur an idiot, i spent more cash then they did, allot more, u take a 2 people spen 40 bucks, archer will beat them, wow u guys are so stupid on forums, how u even play, u must spend allot more then i do, lmao, i stopped now, my hero will not spend till they make more fair, but ofcourse archers will say i need more gold and daru, i want to be 1st, if u take 2 heros and neither spend a dime, who will dominate, the archers, wow idiots on forums

Comment

so so stupid people think ur smart, well ur not and cant fool people, u archers have the upper hand, gold and daru are a big part of game, i spent allot of cash to get my hero where he is, now if i didnrt i would be screwed by archers, so please people come at me with real facts, if u take 2 players, no money spent, archers would dominate, that is not fair to any players, omg so simple, yet u are so stupid to explain thet, i have to tell u

Comment

no i pais more money then they did, they paid less, omg u guys so stupid, sso so so stupid, on forums, i should get more gold and daru, they spnd 1/2 i do and can almost take me, i spent allot to get where i am, and they dont have to, what dumb ***** we have on forums, dumbos i think the forums here should be called

Here's your dummy back, I think it flew out of your pram.

You must have lost it when throwing shouting " I pay for things so I should be unbeatable in all aspects of the game"

And if the forum's are so full of idiots, then please feel free to leave and never come back.

If I don't post again it is because I am at hospital, having laughed so hard at you my guts have come out of my mouth!

Comment

so please people come at me with real facts,
                Cross server rankings are facts. Go check them

Comment

You have just proved the point about balance right there. Even with all their extra gold/daru, you still own them in PVP.
                  Proving once and for all that the extra gained at WB does nothing to help in other areas of the game!

Just proved the point that your complaining because you are not the BEST in every area you muppet!
                  what idiots archers are on forums, i spent cash on my account, if u take all 3 heros no cash, archers dominate everywhere, pleasem gopld and daru are a big part of game, if one class gets more, they will dominate, its very simple and balck and white, maybe u need to go back to school and learn some fundementals

Comment

Cross server rankings are facts. Go check them
                    i donr play pvp, and so allot of others are also not playing them, look at ur servers, who u see dominate there, look at people that dont spend cash, or spend alil, u will see archers dominate, u look 1 spot, look all spots

Comment

Here's your dummy back, I think it flew out of your pram.

You must have lost it when throwing shouting " I pay for things so I should be unbeatable in all aspects of the game"

And if the forum's are so full of idiots, then please feel free to leave and never come back.

If I don't post again it is because I am at hospital, having laughed so hard at you my guts have come out of my mouth!
                      its black and white, if a class gets more gold and daru they will dominate, its also black and white that there are less and less of other classes, and more and more quit servers, and go become an archer, then end up quitting, i like being a mage and play mage in all games i play, i dont like being an archer, but on this game u better like it, or u will prob quit like most others do

Comment

i donr play pvp, and so allot of others are also not playing them, look at ur servers, who u see dominate there, look at people that dont spend cash, or spend alil, u will see archers dominate, u look 1 spot, look all spots
                        Your a liar. If you don't play PvP how do you know that you can beat everyone apart from 1 person on your server?
                        Or the fact that those archers that beat you at World Boss are destroyed by you in PvP?

So if you don't do PvP how do you get insignia?
                        How do you gain Honor if not from PvP?

Comment

its black and white, if a class gets more gold and daru they will dominate, its also black and white that there are less and less of other classes, and more and more quit servers, and go become an archer, then end up quitting, i like being a mage and play mage in all games i play, i dont like being an archer, but on this game u better like it, or u will prob quit like most others do
                          Now we are just making stuff up aren't we

You say it's black and white how the gold and daru makes archers the dominant class, but ignore the proof of the leaderboards that proves it doesn't.

Also check those leaderboards and you will find it is archers who are on the decline.

I am betting that your on a newer server also, and haven't got to that tipping point where Archers become the worst class overall.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                            ^ let me ask you this. what happens after you maxed all your guild skills? all the remaining gold goes to astral isn't it? now look, exp required for astrals goes up exponentially this means that in the long run, archer's advantage of having more gold is minimised. even if archer get so much more gold in wb, in the long run, their astral level is just about 1 level higher. short sighted players obviously doesn't sees this and and continue to qq about the wb thingy like gold is absolute power. gold and cash is absolute power in real life, but in wartune the mechanics works so much different, but well the short sighted players gonna quit before they reach end game to witness that anyway. but before quitting go on a qq spree lol. just take a look at high level knights, because of the 20% extra pdef, their pdef can almost surpass a hard casher archer's patk. but do archer complain about that? no. if at end game a knight cant handle an archer, given same amount of cash thrown in and same amount of effort put into the characters, then thats a terribly failed knight and that's sad.
                            please read again wat i type, i think u did not understand at all wat i meant.
                            i at least can rules in bg because i spend cash.
                            i already told u me and my friend build diff char at the same time, we do WB almost as many as others, and wat do u know her guild skill skill, he already have guild mount, her astral lvl 7 and his lvl almost 70.
                            dont be a smurf about it, w know how to build a knight. if u knight, u can duel my knight anytime. if my build failed like wat u said i wont get ave 500 honors at 60' bg.. lil grasshopper
                            one thing who said i gonna quit, i never said i gonna quit, master jedi.
                            i just give input knight should can get more gold and daru in wb. at least dont nerf knight block.
                            late game u said? let see who will get red astral 1st, is it knight? archer will.
                            Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-04-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

@gmaccount... you are probably the most stupid guy I have seen for a while in these forums.
                              ARCHER WILL BEAT YOU IN WB GET OVER IT. YOU RULE IN MP/PVP (unless you are a huge fail)
                              I am a mage, I normally score top 10 in wb, only doing 1 wb a day.. Yet I can beat everyone on my server, including mages and knights that does all 3 wbs... I didnt mention, just about everyone in the top have spent more then me..
                              I will repeat: GET OVER NOT WINNING WB, BECAUSE IT WONT CHANGE.
                              Taking away wb from archer is like taking away restoration and rain of fire from mage, unlike other classes archers have the weakest output... aka: An archer with 1.1X strength is weaker then 1X strength mage or archer...
                              What I have seen from your posts is just whining over and over, archers will beat you in wb, you beat them in every dam aspect of the whole dam game!!!!!!!!!!!!! (possible exception is necropolis)

Comment

yep i see on my servers arena reankings that there are powerful heavy casher archers who dominate there but I see noncash knights and mages who can still made it to thetop10 and if there were less mages and and knights on that server then when you reach high lv MP's then you cant progress with just only arrchers on your server and for me this game its not just becoming no.1 and becoming stronger but having lots of fun ...that's why we play games xD don't we ?

Comment

Working...
                                X