Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and winning and dominating here is not just what we aim for but also having friends and having lots of FUN,FUN,FUN,FUN

Comment

Its a whiny question is what it is.
      People dont build there character in an efficient way and start to cry. I dont think any mod is seriously giving his two cents about stuff thats been discussed a million times.

And no, im not an archer lol. They have that advantage, I'm happy to be a Mage. Got the advantage that im well sought after for MPDs, got short cooldowns for alot of aoe attacks and I frustrate opponents by healing myself :P

Oh, and funnily enough, I eat archers for breakfast too. I have more problems with Knights, when they turn on that stupid shield. So there. All depends on your build. I think the way you're explaining things, you have not gotten to end-game stage. Once your troops are at your level, you enlightened them enough, got lvl 60 pve set u see things differently :P

Comment

even though im not very good at something(in WB ranks 7-10,duel rankings 30-17 and in player strength rank 38 weakest of the lv50s for now xD)still im just contented of what i do and I just get over it cuz I just play for fun xD

Comment

oh yeah if your not a vip and you're at your lv50 it might take a long time to lvl up

Comment

knights already got nerf not long ago, they made our best advantage total ****......

Comment

Originally posted by jessy83 View Post
              please read again wat i type, i think u did not understand at all wat i meant.
              i at least can rules in bg because i spend cash.
              i already told u me and my friend build diff char at the same time, we do WB almost as many as others, and wat do u know her guild skill skill, he already have guild mount, her astral lvl 7 and his lvl almost 70.
              dont be a smurf about it, w know how to build a knight. if u knight, u can duel my knight anytime. if my build failed like wat u said i wont get ave 500 honors at 60' bg.. lil grasshopper
              one thing who said i gonna quit, i never said i gonna quit, master jedi.
              i just give input knight should can get more gold and daru in wb. at least dont nerf knight block.
              late game u said? let see who will get red astral 1st, is it knight? archer will.
              you don't understand a single word i typed there. either that or you didn't bother to read a single word. as such, you have wasted my precious time trying to give you insight on late game scenario. and no one did said you will quit or that you build your knight wrong. you probably think that yourself hence u think i was referring to you. And you don't understand the point at all. i've already said "late game scenario" and you are giving me stupid arguments like "lets see who will get red astrals first". You are playing a "late game" class of course you will be weaker at the start but stronger at the end, are you mentally challenged or what that this has to be told to you 3 times and you still dont get such a simple point. And i don't give a damn if you get 500 honor in 60 bg seriously, because as u said you cash. i'm a mild casher from server 100+ but i get 3k honor from 60 bg everyday except bad days i get 2.5k, so don't keep repeating that you get 500 honor everyday from 60 bg because i obviously don't give a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
                maybe they on a server that has **** archers, lmao, cuz we have some great mages and great archers, but i see archers that are lower levels beating me in wb, i can take them so so fast in pvp, should bot be that way at all, they ate way weaker then i am , yet get more gold and daru, so when the do attack one there own br they win, see thats the unfairness, and yet u all want to fool people cuz u are archers and dont want to lose ur crits, well u will see game die and they be all liks sorry, r2 games is closing wartune, we made are cash so ha ha to u all
                Lol ok kid if that's true and archers are so overpowered why don't you make an archer and stop whining? Oh yeah because they suck and you know it. I know it. I wish I was a mage but I have spent too much time on my archer to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                  Lol ok kid if that's true and archers are so overpowered why don't you make an archer and stop whining? Oh yeah because they suck and you know it. I know it. I wish I was a mage but I have spent too much time on my archer to change.
                  yea that's what i call hypocrites as i mention in my previous post. they like the class that they are playing so much, but come to the forum anyways to cry and cry and CRY in the hope that developers would make their class even better, but if you ask them to change class instead, they go.. "nope, i think i like my class better afterall"

for me, i play archer. some knights have more pdef than my patk. they have passive dmg reduction and even crit rate reduction, a special counter aganst archer. mages wipe out my lv 68 templars with 2 aoe. in spire, knights are useful because they can tank, mages useful because they can heal, archers' df and scatter doesn't even work in spire now. But do i complain about all this? no. this is how the game is, and i don't QQ about all that **** saying archer are underpowered but secretly enjoys all the other benefits that archer has in other areas. that's just hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    @gmaccount... you are probably the most stupid guy I have seen for a while in these forums.
                    ARCHER WILL BEAT YOU IN WB GET OVER IT. YOU RULE IN MP/PVP (unless you are a huge fail)
                    I am a mage, I normally score top 10 in wb, only doing 1 wb a day.. Yet I can beat everyone on my server, including mages and knights that does all 3 wbs... I didnt mention, just about everyone in the top have spent more then me..
                    I will repeat: GET OVER NOT WINNING WB, BECAUSE IT WONT CHANGE.
                    Taking away wb from archer is like taking away restoration and rain of fire from mage, unlike other classes archers have the weakest output... aka: An archer with 1.1X strength is weaker then 1X strength mage or archer...
                    What I have seen from your posts is just whining over and over, archers will beat you in wb, you beat them in every dam aspect of the whole dam game!!!!!!!!!!!!! (possible exception is necropolis)
                    u are the stupiest person on forums, and as u all notice, u have no real proof that the classes are treated fairly, and they are not treated fairly, if they were r2 games would step up and say something, now all u archers that keep responding how great and fair the game is, need to stop whing on this one, whine whine whine, u scared the devs may take some crit away, omg, what would u do if that happen, lmao whine whine whine about my post, u guys so so whining, cry cry cry why dont u, we dont like ur post, dont respond morons

Comment

This is a forum not a kindergarten..... sandpits closed
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                      X