Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Summoner-Mirror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner-Mirror

Hey guys i'm slowly getting to lvl 65 and want to know how does the mirror work.

I know: that you spend keys and fight with yourself

I want to know: any tips, strategies like for example is it faster if you take off armor, astrals and skills, how much keys it cost per run, is their diffrence in nm summoner and normal, what is the reward and is it better to do it alone or with friends?

I tried this thing myself. Tips? Skills could be a problem...if you take them off they would save you some time. Basically I saw it costs three keys - one run. I don't know how many keys are required if you get a second or third attempt. I'll test that myself and tell you exactly, and I'll also inform you about the reward. Personally I think it's best to do it with your friends...alone sometimes it can be okay or it can get rough.
    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

remove all astrals remove gear except weapon try and have little hp so if u need to get hp before u reach summoner just use 1 5kpot
      dung 50 onwards is 5 keys and limited to 20 summons per run its better if you do nightmare mode for leg stones and crystaloids
      its also good for recycle stuff and soul gems
      if all group no hp then mage rof can kill all i hit so its fast
      and always try have group of 4 all with keys so its fair and you dont use as many

Comment

Keys vary can be three or five depending on MP and type normal or nightmare. Nightmare summoner will drop legend stones. As for yourself or with friends.. it's a MP so MULTIPLAYER dungeon. Best take a few along to help out. As for doing the summoner, you can just go for it as is or set up skills different so your clone has less access. Like putting multiple puris on your bar if you are a mage so they are more likely to waste their turn with that. And NO heals if you are a mage on bar. Remember what you have access to, your clone has access to and the AI in game sometimes plays our characters better than we do.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I just remove my def astrals and keep the Atk ones. That way when I have 0 HP, and cast before the mirror I still do some major damage to mirrors that have HP.

Dont forget to nerf your skills also. Have 2 basic attacks on your skill bar and your best damage/AOE, then fill up the two spaces by putting the 2 basic attacks in them.
          This way your mirror only has a 1 in 5 chance of hitting you with a decent skill. Once your HP runs out, don't refill it till your summoning runs are done.

There is no summoner in Moonevil, only Demon Temple and it costs 6 keys per summon. But you can run Moonevil NM mode to get legend stones from the bosses, instead of farming at DT NM.

The normal summoner only gives you Crystals, whereas the NM summoner gives legend stones and crystals. Both types also give normal drop items at the same time.

Comment

Thanks for info. One of you should make a guide about it, it would help players like me. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              There is no summoner in Moonevil, only Demon Temple and it costs 6 keys per summon. But you can run Moonevil NM mode to get legend stones from the bosses, instead of farming at DT NM.
              Easier said than done. Second boss in Moonevil is a dps race, right? Kill him before he buffs? We can get to Summoner in DT NM, but can't get past 2nd boss in Moonevil =/ Unless there's some hidden tactic I don't know about..

---
              Also yeah, as others have said, drop your defense/hp. Set up crappy skills with your main aoe skill. and keep all +attack astral/items.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                Easier said than done. Second boss in Moonevil is a dps race, right? Kill him before he buffs? We can get to Summoner in DT NM, but can't get past 2nd boss in Moonevil =/ Unless there's some hidden tactic I don't know about..
                No special tactic, just keep him DF'd and hit as hard as you can. The first boss in Moon NM is the hardest of the lot until you realise it is easier if you don't scatter the boss unless the mobs are present. If it's just the boss let him keep his shield as it tends to delay the 3rd lot of mobs.

We run with 1 mage and 3 archers usually, and it's a piece of cake. Sometimes a knight comes along replacing 1 of the archers and there apollo shield doesn't come in wrong when the boss buffs.
                Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-04-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

First was a piece of cake. One char died on first turn LOL. So only 3 of us left to kill it, we succeeded with ease. We ran 1 archer, 2 mages, 1 knight. Most of our best DPS classes are Knights/Mages... Archers suck on our server

Comment

You basically win as long as you have more rage than you normally start with. If you lose while having more rage than yourself, then you're doing something really wrong.
                    Character Name: Piman
                    Server: Kabam S15
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 55 Finally
                    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Take off: Armor/neck/helm/rings/defensive astrals,medals all that.
                      Start doing aoes when you can, and just kill them asap. (removing armor also makes it a lot cheaper on hp pack+making it faster)
                      For knights: remove agoran shield(it's kinda obvious why)
                      For Mages: put on suntoria and remove heals, AI often starts with sunt, so that should make it easier ... (better then ai doing aoe on you, cuz without armors it hurts)
                      For archers: take on scatter, same reason as suntoria

Comment

How to start it:

Take of anything except weapon, jewels&dmg astrals, and by now 2 mages should pretty much wipe your entire team. (All those who doesn't aoe, can take off jewels for extra low defence)
                        post above me told skill mechanics..

For the keys itself

it's pretty simple.
                        Dugneons start at 2X lvl, here it cost 2 keys, and so on.
                        So the amount of keys for 1 summon is YX where the cost of keys is Y. (X is number to IGNORE, Y IS THE FIRST NUMBER OF DUNGEON ENTRY LVL)
                        Example : level of dungeon: 40-45. X is 0-5 ignore this. Y is 4. Cost of summoning is 4 per summon
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
                        X