Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Withdrawal and Deposit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawal and Deposit

In every character it must have a chest to withdrawal or to deposit their gold or my gold so that when other player attack my castle not much gold they can get from me and if u will contribute to your guild all your gold and u dont know that you will be kick by your guild . .

so when YOU or I plunder someone we get only 1 golD? u like that?
    Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

That is what your warehouse is for if I am not mistaken.
      The higher the level of the warehouse the more % of gold that is safe in your city.

For example at lv60 or 65 I think it is only 10% of your total gold that can be plundered in 1 attack. So if you have 1mil gold, only 100k can be plundered.

This may be wrong, but that was the impression I have been given previously.

Comment

Participate in guild chat.

Make yourself known to your guildies.

Make yourself an integral part of guild life.

Then you won't get kicked...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I dont care how mutch gold i get is only a bonus i plunder just for Kynati
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i think thats not possible, thats why we have to use city protect token when we away.
            We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

Working...
            X