Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is best class i can spend cash on it

hi every one i will start with new char and i will recharge 5k balan
    but what is best class i can start with it for BG ( mag - archer - knight )
    can u advice me

5k balens ... It's nothing but if i must answer - the easier class i think is mage, but like i say...5k balens can give you maybe ... Few gems or clothes + wings...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

If your choosing for only BG then it depends on how you want to play it.

At present I would suggest mage, as currently they rule the PvP aspect of the game when compared to other classes with the same build.
      Knights are a very close second, and would be an even money choice if not for how slow they are to develop into the end game monsters they become.
      Archers would give you instant returns, but are not the wisest choice for PvP in the long run.

I suppose it all depends on how much time you have to build the toon, and what your long term goals are, but not many people will argue that the mage should be the first choice.

Comment

mages are the best class in the game...

Comment

Archers are the strongest. They get most returns from wb and are also best for PvP unless up against a Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
            Archers are the strongest. They get most returns from wb and are also best for PvP unless up against a Knight.
            lol no archers are the weakest. I've played all 3 classes past level 50 and archers lose to mages and knights

Comment

its not ours problem, if you dont know how to play with archer

Comment

I've played all 3 classes also, I'd personally recommend mage
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I would say mage, Get 3x lvl 1 clothes and a pair of wings.. left should be.. maybe 2k, save that for socket rods on 45 or 55 gear. (maybe trinkets aswell), but if you will buy that later... hm.. save 100-200 for the first 2 days of wb for a good start on troops/skills...Rest is optional but: wings>clothes>rods (imo, some might say rods is prio 1... but wings really helps)

Comment

Originally posted by i_legend View Post
                    hi every one i will start with new char and i will recharge 5k balan
                    but what is best class i can start with it for BG ( mag - archer - knight )
                    can u advice me
                    if you are looking to enjoy the game and your budget is $50 (5k balens) then i suggest to look for another game. r2 is too greedy and you won't get much satisfaction out of $50 here.
                    but other than that, i'd agree to go with mage too or archer. knights imo is more costly to build but would make a really strong casher class.
                    Last edited by shynnblu; 05-04-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I personally believe that mages are the strongest if you factor in everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X