Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server Merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server Merges

Im sure this may have got brought up before but i just didnt see it but would still like to hear opinions about this since sending in a suggestion ticket only pointed me here instead <.<

Anywho with all these merges of servers that supposedly to have only 4-5 serves merge together (yet when u check your cross server rankings you see way more then that mix in) you think it be kinda unfair to those newer servers. For example a fresh server that are s200+ pinned against some servers that are anywhere between 1-50 would be a tad bit unfair due to those guilds on s1-50 have ample time to gain guild skill bonus's for those players in all lvl ranges and those on servers s200+ are still growing and working hard to get those skills that are now available to them.

When it comes to merging servers even if they exceed 4-5 servers merged together it be a better idea to merge any random servers that are between S1-49,50-99,100-149,150-199,etc. At least then the general players within their lvl range would be somewhat closer together in strength then fighting those that are well more then 150 servers apart.

But this is only my opinion, i have characters on servers 120,33, and recently 201(all char well over 30) so i have got a general feel for power difference one can be against when fighting newer vs much older servers

I totally agree.
    The amount of server merges being from higher server 150+ and merging with like lower servers from 20+
    It is ridiculous, unfair, stupid, and not helpful to be merging the servers like that.
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Another prime example is on newer servers even the best guild could be maybe 5 with players in the 30-39 lvl range get thrown into the same fights as players on server 1-10 whos guilds r lvl 10 and even if they too r lvl 30-39 they got lvl 10 guild buffs

Comment

too bad we are game slaves?
        Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
          Another prime example is on newer servers even the best guild could be maybe 5 with players in the 30-39 lvl range get thrown into the same fights as players on server 1-10 whos guilds r lvl 10 and even if they too r lvl 30-39 they got lvl 10 guild buffs
          lol. no.

I'm level 48. I've been playing for over 6 months.

I'm a strong character and even I've only have level 9 guild skills...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Erasmus123 View Post
            too bad we are game slaves?
            Yeah too bad, I am from s157 and this server has just been recently merged to s43, resulting to the top 100th player being a level 66 in terms of level and top 100th player having 46k br in terms of strength. Giving us very little to no chance to just even participate in guild battle, very very low ranking in solo arena (means decreased solo arena rewards). I guess you will really have to accept this ridiculous merges whether you like it or not. One of the best way to do is to just focus on your character, build it properly or how you would like it to be built and stop with the overly competitive mind like always thinking about going to the top or the like.

Comment

I do agree somewhat there rheasteer, working on one's character is mainly all what we can do though since the merge even our chances in battlegrounds to succeed have massively dropped to due being pinned against much stronger servers and having them just ravage the events. I can understand since they made bg a hourly event they need more pplz in it but since they seems to have time to continuously make more servers why not spend some time to revamp the server merger listings to make it more balanced

Comment

I did get a message back from them saying it was a good idea and they will look into it but im sure thats a universal message and not a admins opinion

Comment

Working...
                X