Help with Troop Enlightenment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Troop Enlightenment

I have L1 MDEF for my Knights and want to transfer it my Templars. Costs 2,000,000 daru, but it won't let me do it. Any insights? Thanks in advance.
    Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

It transfers the level not the type of enlightenment. So you can't really xfer a level 1 and a level 1.

Comment

Thanks. So do 5 Enlightenments and boost it to L2 MDEF and transfer? Better to work on the Templars directly, I suppose.

Bleagh.
      Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

You really don't want to waste 2mil daru transferring when at level 2. The gains you get are minimal, so use that 2mil to enlighten the Templars directly. Chances are you will get your mdef pretty quickly anyway.

Comment

hey I'm a mage so when I have Templars and it says "Increase MATK based on 1 % of trop MATK" will that work since Templars are PATK?

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
            hey I'm a mage so when I have Templars and it says "Increase MATK based on 1 % of trop MATK" will that work since Templars are PATK?
            yes.. 1% of the patck of the templar..

Comment

This "matk from templar's patk" exploit/bug should be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
                This "matk from templar's patk" exploit/bug should be fixed.
                lol what bug???

Comment

its not a bug but it should just be worded differently

Comment

Templars do not have m.attk, so you don't want that enlightenment if u are a mage, either get the hp boost or the p.def boost

Comment

Originally posted by STB-BD View Post
                      Templars do not have m.attk, so you don't want that enlightenment if u are a mage, either get the hp boost or the p.def boost
                      FYI.. matck enlight on templars will be base on templars patk ^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X