No announcement yet.

change skill knight''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knights are really tough. if you could kill all troops of mages and archers quicker than them then they are no macth for you. also id notice that mostly knights could kill players whose battle rate/level are more higher than them in battleground and arena. you just need to know alot about your knights and how to use your Slasher and uLTIMATE sLasher correctly.
    I think you got it the other way around. As mage, I focus on healing troops so knight can't EDD me, and I don't care how long his troops live because most of my attacks are aoe. There's no way a knight with my br or lower could kill me, unless he has 0 pdef and 17k mdef or something of that sort.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      noticed that i said "endgame"?
      No knight in this game goes end game crit. Well except the Oceanic servers for some reason since I seen those knights go crit but other than that majority of knights do not go crit. You need to be a monster casher. Casher like zebq type casher to even consider crit build. Managing to get high crit and high block is extremely expensive and won't work out if you do not have the funds to do so.Not even Crusader goes end game crit and he is the strongest knight at least in the pst servers. We arn't playing the Chinese version we are playing R2 games. It's more or less impossible to even go crit. You need extremely high crit to even beat out EWD lvl 8 or 9 or 10. Too unrealiable and not worth the investment unless you are zebq type of casher and can somehow get 10k+ crit and 10k+block.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
        i m at 64 level knight ..as critical ...doing awesome damage in spire...sometimes i miss in mp..sometimes awesome ..my critical is now 2k
        Way too unrealiable. Unless you have somewhere around 5-6k+ crit it just isn't worth it. You be needing to sacrifice some stats and going all dps for a knight isn't good. Best to get EWD and get it to lvl 8+ and have a more stable dmg outcome. For WB going crit is fine since crit procs more there and you do not need a extremely high crit to do good dmg there. PVE or PVP it just isn't that good. As I already stated you need to be a monster casher like zebq in order to balance out both block, and crit as well as stablize your defenses. If your defenses are weak you die too fast doesn't matter how much dmg you can do. If your block is too low you won't be healing and dodging as much, and if your crit isn't that high you won't be pulling out as much dps as you want. That's why going ewd gives you more of a stablize dmg and you be able to focus on your other important stats.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          No knight in this game goes end game crit. Well except the Oceanic servers for some reason since I seen those knights go crit but other than that majority of knights do not go crit. You need to be a monster casher. Casher like zebq type casher to even consider crit build. Managing to get high crit and high block is extremely expensive and won't work out if you do not have the funds to do so.Not even Crusader goes end game crit and he is the strongest knight at least in the pst servers. We arn't playing the Chinese version we are playing R2 games. It's more or less impossible to even go crit. You need extremely high crit to even beat out EWD lvl 8 or 9 or 10. Too unrealiable and not worth the investment unless you are zebq type of casher and can somehow get 10k+ crit and 10k+block.
          Top 10 knights from 67,70,73,108,111,114 would have a word with you.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Is that the majority? LOL. No I never said no knights will go crit. Only monster casher knights. Majority of the top knights DO NOT go crit at least from what I seen in the cross server ranks on the pst servers. Even in the est servers most seem to go EWD instead. The only servers i seen more of a crit build knight are the monsters in the Oceanic servers with 120+kBR. Which again proves my point you need to be zebq in order to go crit build knight and be effective. You listed 6 servers now and there close to 400 servers. Is that the majority to you? Please do not say most top knights go crit build if you arn't talking about most.

Comment

I just checked all those servers. They are all merged into one server and from what I saw the top 10 knights either have extremely low crit 2-3k or use ewd. Again the lies you state lol. Stop making claims you do not know. You need a good chunk of crit in order to be a crit knight. I am talking about 5-6k+ crit even more really. More like close to 10k+ crit which is impossible for us since everything too damn expensive here.

Comment

hmm red crit astrals + 2880
                LD medal +700
                Crit Gems +960 with lvl 6
                Stat refine on gear lets say u got 100 each gear so all equals 800
                all of this already ads up to 5340 crit stats

other from soul engrave

its possible but need time or if u're heavy casher just go lvl 9 gems and 80 soul engrave
                Last edited by X_Mitsuhide_X; 09-30-2013, 12:24 PM.
                IGN : Mitsuhide
                Server : 241 Ironlands
                Lvl : 57
                Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

After 55+ knights are strong
                  - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
                    hmm red crit astrals + 2880
                    LD medal +700
                    Crit Gems +960 with lvl 6
                    Stat refine on gear lets say u got 100 each gear so all equals 800
                    all of this already ads up to 5340 crit stats

other from soul engrave

its possible but need time or if u're heavy casher just go lvl 9 gems and 80 soul engrave

Yes but then you need to somehow maintain a high block rate too. A blockless knight isn't a good knight. Managing both stats to be high as possible requires tons of funds and unless you are zebq you can't do that in this company. Just way too expensive.

Comment

Sooo .. all the feedback here appears accurate. The take-aways are:

1. Knights are only as good as you build them. Other classes, particularly mages can have an average player use them and still be relatively decent (if you count healing your troops as a strategy)
                      2. Knights are not DPS, they're tankers..but not enough DPS is useless since you'll eventually die without DPS. Find the right balance that works for you
                      3. Knights are hugely OP later in the game if you have done steps 1 & 2 above correctly. BUT you need a decent hs, if you hs a mage ...they cannot win and there's no turning back. HS is a must for knights later in game
                      4. If you're easily discouraged, knights are not the class for you ..you need to be patient and build them correctly.
                      5. From a cashier standpoint, it takes significantly less cash to get a good Knight than a mage or archer. So those previous posts make me wonder if they're really playing a knight or know how to play a knight

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        I just checked all those servers. They are all merged into one server and from what I saw the top 10 knights either have extremely low crit 2-3k or use ewd. Again the lies you state lol. Stop making claims you do not know. You need a good chunk of crit in order to be a crit knight. I am talking about 5-6k+ crit even more really. More like close to 10k+ crit which is impossible for us since everything too damn expensive here.
                        lol what the hell, 5-6k crit? even the top knight cross server only has 2726 crit. 5k crit only possible for archers to have.
                        seriously, i dont understand you anymore. i already said that many (top) knights has crit knight build, and you tried to denied it by saying they has not enough crit? It's like if i said water is frozen if they reach certain temperature, then you said it's not hard enough to break a wall.
                        Last edited by Arlad; 09-30-2013, 03:59 PM.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol what the hell, 5-6k crit? even the top knight cross server only has 2726 crit. 5k crit only possible for archers to have.
                          seriously, i dont understand you anymore. i already said that many (top) knights has crit knight build, and you tried to denied it by saying they has not enough crit? It's like if i said water is frozen if they reach certain temperature, then you said it's not hard enough to break a wall.
                          Having 2-3k is weak compared to lvl 8 or 9 EWD. That is why most top knights do not go Crit build unless they can somehow get 5-6k+. Since crit is terrible in pve/pvp unless you get it high. Not only archers can have that crit. In the Chinese version(one of the versions.) Many top knights do go crit build but they all have 10k crit and 10k block. Reason being is balens re easier/cheaper to get there. Over here it's extremely expensive to do so that is why going EWD is the cheapest and most reliable method to go with. Sorry to say but those top knights in those servers you listed would get eaten up but knights with lvl 8+ EWD. 2-3k crit isn't worth investing a crit based knight. 2-3k is good for WB but not good for pvp/pve.

Comment

You can get 4668 crit/block with lvl 10 astral, max refines (60 leg) and LD meda; with lvl 50 engraving you would get 240 of either per gem so you could easily have ~5500 both - is that not good enough? That's just napkin math, but I'd like to hear a reason why that won't work. Unless str+patk+armor+block+crit refines leave you with low defense?
                            Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-30-2013, 06:25 PM.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                              You can get 4668 crit/block with lvl 10 astral, max refines (60 leg) and LD meda; with lvl 50 engraving you would get 240 of either per gem so you could easily have ~5500 both - is that not good enough? That's just napkin math, but I'd like to hear a reason why that won't work. Unless str+patk+armor+block+crit refines leave you with low defense?
                              obviously if you have crit refines your going to lose out on something else most likely HP or Def. But his statement is saying that IT IS possible but its not cheap. your saying MAX refines on lvl 60 gear, that gonna cost a bit of money to try and get all max crit + other good stats on everything, a lvl 10 red crit astral isnt going to appear in your inventory over night those take quite some time to get that high and if you WERE going crit you would also need enhanced determination which means as a knight you have to ditch another astral (most likely defense). It is very possible to get ~5k crit on a knight, however is it easy to do that? not at all. And to have that much crit you have no choice but to sacrifice gems, astrals, refines. As was already pointed out as a knight you pretty much need high block as well. Im not saying Crit knight wouldnt work but for me its seems like more of a sacrifice then it is worth, ill stick with my EWD for now.

Comment

bla bla bla and bla...

Comment

Working...
                                X