Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Report on ~8,000 Astrals] - ASTRALS Drop Rates & Guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Report on ~8,000 Astrals] - ASTRALS Drop Rates & Guides

    copy/pasting the report from my blog post few days ago:

    Hey guys here I have finished the Version 3 report of ASTRO or ASTRALS Drop Rates and there we see that we have gathered almost 8,000 data on astrals, which is pretty decent and we can see very nicely what are the chances of getting green, blue, purple, yellow/orange and estimated also the red astrals.

    So all that time people were complaining about too many misfortunes we now know it is all exaggeration because their rate is 51% which is pretty fair I believe. On the other side we do see how low the chance is to get the more powerful astrals, but the way to read it that I enjoy more is that we will 100% get these powerful astrals as long as we just keep on spending money on astrals. The kind of a rule of thumb in Wartune for yellow/orange astrals is that every 2,000 to 3,000 star points you will get 1 of them - this is of course not a guarantee, but a guideline - some people might get more some less.




    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSqQWc5ePRs

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNwjofcs6vo

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgeN9gGNMhU
    29
    I use my Star Points to get the astrals I need
    34.48%
    10
    I use my Star Points only for experience (Energine)
    17.24%
    5
    Mix of the above.
    48.28%
    14

  • #2
    if someone can tell me how to make the videos open up here i can fix that - thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Next to the insert image button above the text block is Insert Video. Click that then paste the URL there or just add [VIDEO*]URL[/VIDEO*] minus the *'s.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
        Next to the insert image button above the text block is Insert Video. Click that then paste the URL there or just add [VIDEO*]URL[/VIDEO*] minus the *'s.
        Hi Daehawk that's exactly what I did and it opened up links instead of video - if any ideas let me know, thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Personally Lavash I tend to work my astral by comparing how much exp I can consume into an astral per 1mil gold spent.

          Before the last patch I was running around 2500exp consumed per 1mil gold
          After patch this return dropped to around 2000-2100exp per 1mil gold.
          After the most recent maintenance I have found that I am only getting around 1700-1800exp per 1mil gold.

          I do not keep track of which astrals I get and when, as this has no bearing on what I do with them. However it is nice to finally see some figures put forward for this ongoing discussion.

          Comment


          • #6
            In one of the future patches, it will get better again, I tested on the chinese version and it was exactly like the old days of R2 wartune and even better.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Personally Lavash I tend to work my astral by comparing how much exp I can consume into an astral per 1mil gold spent.

              Before the last patch I was running around 2500exp consumed per 1mil gold
              After patch this return dropped to around 2000-2100exp per 1mil gold.
              After the most recent maintenance I have found that I am only getting around 1700-1800exp per 1mil gold.

              I do not keep track of which astrals I get and when, as this has no bearing on what I do with them. However it is nice to finally see some figures put forward for this ongoing discussion.
              That's a very interesting method - thanks for sharing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Its kinda annoying wasting all your gold in the astrals without any result, but if you are lucky enough you will get an orange soon.
                I think i am going to buy it with points since i am very unlucky to get it
                - The Lag Master -
                S195

                Comment


                • #9
                  -- wrong subforum, pardon --

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lavash, are you still collecting data on something or? Say if you need it for chests/astrals/whatever.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                      Lavash, are you still collecting data on something or? Say if you need it for chests/astrals/whatever.
                      Hi Wicked,
                      Yes I am. Most needed is BG chest drops - those seem to be hard to come by.
                      Astral I am comfortable with for now.
                      Spire I got a lot of data will publish soon.
                      But otherwise feel free to send anything cool/useful if you wanna help (lavashgames @ g m a I l . com)

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X