Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Improve BattleGrounds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve BattleGrounds.

It should be called Duel Grounds instead because that is all it is 1vs1 duel often running into higher players unless you are maxed out.

Instead it should be improved so that all players can attack everyone in the battleground and actually require team fighting than 1vs1 duels.

I always liked the idea of crossing the team play aspects from GvG, especially the multiple players in combat into BG...

+1 from me.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Ow... would be a nice mess...
      Can't say if I like the idea, i don't manage to see what it will be like.
      First problem : how to distibute the honor gain/loss?
      E314
      Armor Games - S2
      Lv 65
      FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by e314159 View Post
        Ow... would be a nice mess...
        Can't say if I like the idea, i don't manage to see what it will be like.
        First problem : how to distibute the honor gain/loss?
        May be like in GB on dmg deal .. or can be to take point and after end on BG the points will give u honor, or u can get a honor from your place in ranglist at the end.. there have a lot a ways to make that..
        But i think that will be good if they make "The team BG" on new map/s like a new Arena (again with teams, but with more move there, and may with a mobs xD) and if they saved the old..

Comment

I like this idea to
          +¼
          lol....
          Game: Wartune
          Server: 2 Edena Village
          Class: Mage
          Name: Mary Magdalene
          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,
          swimming with the pigeons,
          See my world is Different.

Comment

They can also make it a BG with no AFKers like this. Like you need to reach a certain amount of damage at certain time intervals (or the number of fights). The only honor loss would be from inactivity (or carting only - yeah, I'm talking about you Ginger ). It would be much livelier and healthier fun for many people. Still, we can only dream as this idea is hard to be implemented, 7Roads's consent and all.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I have to say the matching could be done better!

[S19] Desert of Curses - Guild: Alliance

Comment

I agree, having the same pvp concept in GvG in BG would be very very great. Also, the matchmaking... should be 4 levels. instead of 9. Cause its really a pain reaching 40 and you have to deal those level 49 and you only have those low leveled knights-etc. 4 levels would not be that much of a pain.

+1

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  They can also make it a BG with no AFKers like this. Like you need to reach a certain amount of damage at certain time intervals (or the number of fights). The only honor loss would be from inactivity (or carting only - yeah, I'm talking about you Ginger ). It would be much livelier and healthier fun for many people. Still, we can only dream as this idea is hard to be implemented, 7Roads's consent and all.
                  Heh! I'd survive! Plenty of the unenlightened knocking around who I can take on 4 at a time defensively and win...

My carting might take a knock though... killing 4 would take longer...
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

and a noob with join with you and lose, is really nice idea e.e

Comment

If a noob is on the winning side, it doesn't matter if they died or not. They still get credit for winning, even if all they were, was a single turn of ablative armour for the OP guy...

Comment

battleground stinks!!! everytime im in the i spend all of my time getting picked off by higher levels that i cant compete with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a level 60 with 50troops and im getting slaughtered by level 69's how is that even remotely fair... all i get is loss of points and 30 frigging insigs when ova... booo BATTLEGROUND BLOWS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gamelova70 View Post
                          battleground stinks!!! everytime im in the i spend all of my time getting picked off by higher levels that i cant compete with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a level 60 with 50troops and im getting slaughtered by level 69's how is that even remotely fair... all i get is loss of points and 30 frigging insigs when ova... booo BATTLEGROUND BLOWS!!!!!!
                          seems fair to me.. you getting stomped by a 69. what would you like to see? a 60 beating 69 w/c has spend more time/money than you? lol your mama is calling you..go tell her about your issues..

Comment

Originally posted by ServiusTheBear View Post
                            I have to say the matching could be done better!

can you really trust the server matching?
                            Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by D.Sniper View Post
                              and a noob with join with you and lose, is really nice idea e.e
                              Agreed. You can spend thousands, couple nubs join the fight, they get taken out. Then it becomes 4v1 and you lose.. You're matched up with random people so you can't have a set party. Also you're put on teams randomly if you do try plan it.

This is even worse than 1v1 because you're relying on others to win. Not your own skill/cash etc

Comment

Working...
                              X