Crypt lvl 100...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt lvl 100...

Why cant i Blitz that part? i can blitz to 99... but still need to do the 100 part manualy even tho iwe done it? thats rediculess...
    xKvappex s197

Stop whining, and do 100 catacombs everyday like all of us.

It gets easier as you get stronger.

Comment

Not a whine, just a fact... why make the other 99 lvls blitz able, and not the 100, thats just stupid imo.
      xKvappex s197

Comment

u cant let the bots do everything for u.

Comment

I think that the idea was the following:

People at about 33k BR can usually pass lvl 100 for the first time. They buff up to 37-38k and live with a few hundred health. Without buffing significantly, they can't pass it again before about 35-36k BR.

So, people who are of the same power and level could get stuck on lvl 99 for a few reasons - unlucky with astrals, their class isn't as good as another in killing the boss, they simply get stunned really often or something like that (excuses, excuses). On the other side, some might get to lvl 100 even earlier (with, for example, 27-28k BR) with a lot of luck. And if they do, they get their daily rewards (which are a lot, but not imbalancing if you get them just once). However, they can't repeat this every day and advance in front of people of their BR who simply weren't that lucky. So, in that range (30-35k BR) people will try to get the boss about 20-30 times. Before that range, nobody succeeds. After it, everyone can get the boss. So it's balanced before and after. In that range, some people will succeed once, some twice, some even 5 times - but there won't be cases where someone succeeds 30 times and someone once (which could be possible if 100 was blitzable).

Comment

Originally posted by Kvappe View Post
            Not a whine, just a fact... why make the other 99 lvls blitz able, and not the 100, thats just stupid imo.
            You are whining. Get stronger and then you be able to kill it with ease. In the mean time keep dealing with and potting up to beat it or just blitz to 99 and not do 100 until you feel you can beat it with ease. Again stop the crying already. Enough crying on the forums about other silly things.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
              I think that the idea was the following:

People at about 33k BR can usually pass lvl 100 for the first time. They buff up to 37-38k and live with a few hundred health. Without buffing significantly, they can't pass it again before about 35-36k BR.

So, people who are of the same power and level could get stuck on lvl 99 for a few reasons - unlucky with astrals, their class isn't as good as another in killing the boss, they simply get stunned really often or something like that (excuses, excuses). On the other side, some might get to lvl 100 even earlier (with, for example, 27-28k BR) with a lot of luck. And if they do, they get their daily rewards (which are a lot, but not imbalancing if you get them just once). However, they can't repeat this every day and advance in front of people of their BR who simply weren't that lucky. So, in that range (30-35k BR) people will try to get the boss about 20-30 times. Before that range, nobody succeeds. After it, everyone can get the boss. So it's balanced before and after. In that range, some people will succeed once, some twice, some even 5 times - but there won't be cases where someone succeeds 30 times and someone once (which could be possible if 100 was blitzable).
              If thats the case, stop blitz at all bosses and take them on there, its not the last one that makes you overpowered, it all off them.

And no im still not crying, just go no idea why it is this way, got no problem taking the 100lvl with my 30k br, just need tou use 3lvl 3 pots and hes down with me on about 5k health left. so i dont really care.
              xKvappex s197

Comment

thats bcs blitz only the ended lvl. example: you win lvl 90, then you blitz. u will be in lvl 89. but when u entering lvl 91, lvl 90 will be blitzed

Comment

blitz to level xx means u will be finishing that xx... but the prob is..only 2 digit number can be input in box xD intentional or not..its just fine

Comment

you can blitz to lvl: X-1 (X is the maximum lvl/stage you can reach, meaning the floor you died on.. or floor 100)

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      you can blitz to lvl: X-1 (X is the maximum lvl/stage you can reach, meaning the floor you died on.. or floor 100)
                      i dont agree.. you can only blitz til the lvl u have finished..not on the lvl you died.

finished 89; died at 90; blitzing can only be at 89 max. when blitzing done you will start at 90, w/c the stage you died on

Comment

It's kinda what krackenker said floor with death-1...

And someone talkes early about failing to kill 100, not always
                        I first reached 100 in lvl 50. Had 30k~ potted, i've never failed at 100 ever since. If you know how to do it, you don't need to fail, after I killed it 2nd time next day, it startes going lot easier, without signifanr boosts in stats.
                        I'm a mage and i bloody hell know what i was doing(for info, if you aint mage, it's gonna be harder, like, a lot)
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

The reason why blitzing doesn't work at level 100, is because blitz will cause you to stop at the next level of where you limit your blitz (99th). Where 100th is the final floor, nothing left, so it can not go through it for you (since the portal at the 100th floor is different from all others in the Forgotten Catacombs).

Scripting another piece of code for it is tiring, so they left it like that, and with the mindset that you should be able to pass it again, it would seem to be a nice idea to not let you blitz over it.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

love the positive attitude of this thread someone makes a suggestion and everyone trolls them. I agree with you bud should be able to blitz to 100 if nothing else to save time. and for people who spend balens on free blitzes not being able to get to 100 is a draw back. doing 99 levels with a click of a button does save a lot of time i hit blitz make breakfast come back and do the 100 then head to work.

Comment

Working...
                            X