Suggestions No honors lose scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions No honors lose scrolls

We everybody rise 3k honros a day with out Doubel honors scrolls its totaly wortless scrolls so you can easy remove it

if man not get 3k honors limit in 5-6 x BG man relly sucks to kill.

But i should like to buy no honors lose scrolls is become like man own a VIP 9

I self have only VIP 7 close to VIP 8 now.

And i should like to buy scrolls there man not lose honors if man die in battel ground under the time am not VIP 9.

can easy pay 50 balans per scrolls and man are protected frome lose frome dredy people.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

1000 balens for no honors lost scroll.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      1000 balens for no honors lost scroll.
      10.00 for no honor loss scrolls? You crazy? The most it should be is 395 just like the double honor scrolls. Last 30min I say it's fair.

Comment

Don't see them ever doing something like this when it's reachable in game by being VIP9.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          10.00 for no honor loss scrolls? You crazy? The most it should be is 395 just like the double honor scrolls. Last 30min I say it's fair.
          I only said that because he wanted 50 balens for no honor loss scrol.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
            Don't see them ever doing something like this when it's reachable in game by being VIP9.
            You make it sound like everyone can get to VIP9. You know how much cash you need to spend to reach that? At least a couple of grand.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I only said that because he wanted 50 balens for no honor loss scrol.
              AH okay my bad. I see what you meant by your post then. 50 balens is way too cheap. Would be nice and probably should be the price just like everything in the market should be a lot cheaper than it is now, but going by r2 current prices and how they go 50 balens is too cheap. 395-495 will probably be the price of these scrolls if they ever came out.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                You make it sound like everyone can get to VIP9. You know how much cash you need to spend to reach that? At least a couple of grand.

You only spend more than 7.99 a month for VIP if you have absolutely no patience. EVERY VIP will reach level 9 eventually as long as they continue VIP status.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  You only spend more than 7.99 a month for VIP if you have absolutely no patience. EVERY VIP will reach level 9 eventually as long as they continue VIP status.
                  At 10 VIP points a day, you need 450 days to reach VIP 9. That is about 15 months.
                  Yes you can, if this game lasts long enough.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think it's a fantastic idea. R2 makes cash, we don't need to spend $4.5k to get to that point of no honor loss. I'd say since double honor is 195, no honor should be 195.

Comment

VIP 7 to 8 with out spend balans is 100 days.

So i guess frome 1 to 9 is arount 2 years wait time if man not spend balans.

And if you spend balans is easy over 500.000 balans you need to spend.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

What is balans
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Why is everyone so upset about honor??

If you don't have the BR to keep your honor ranking then that is not the game's fault.
                          I know a lot of people are rather upset that they can't farm their Alt accounts anymore, and that is tough luck. It is a shame that you now actually have to work at gaining honor, and can lose it a hell of a lot quicker than you gain it.

If you don't want to lose honor, then don't enter the BG, just collect the honor from the GB. That way you will never lose honor, and you won't have to use balens to protect your inflated honor ranking.
                          Why should there be an option for cash heavy players, who are totally clueless as how to keep honor normally, to just pull out some cash and say "Problem solved, look at me I am Lord Divine". When in fact you would be lucky to be crusader if you didn't cheat or use protection for your precious honor ranking.

And yes, make the BG only 5 level difference. Then you will still get those at the bottom of that bracket complaining about those at the top. Make it 1 level BG and you will have about 10 other people to fight and chances are you will still lose more than you gain!

Get over the honor "fixation" and just play the game, or don't play the game. Same result for me!
                          Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-06-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

easier fix make kills in bg give xp prevents people camping in low lvl bgs

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
                              easier fix make kills in bg give xp prevents people camping in low lvl bgs
                              The problem with that is you screw over people who go in to soley farm crystals & who constantly get attacked.

If this were implemented it would screw my build and gameplay.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X