No announcement yet.

Guild Battle MatchMaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this getting moved to discussion? This is more of a complaint.

Comment

Basically what has happened, for the third week in a row I might add, is that it is matching the top 4 and bottom 4 separately. First round the last three weeks has been exactly the same: 1 v 3, 2 v 4, 5 v 7, 4 v 8. Then in the second round you get the winners and losers of the top 4 matches facing in the second round. Same story with the bottom 4. I'm not going to be convinced this is not some sort of bug as I have never seen it in any other server.

Comment

I know this is a bug, some sort of it. This isn't a discussion and I really wish you guys would start admitting it and fix the problem.

Comment

Eh, our guild is #1 fighting #5 this week. So there goes your theory.
          I believe it is random simply because the people we fight change weekly. Haven't fought #2 earlier than Fridays GB in a long time though.

Comment

Just out of curiousity, have there been any major guild merges or anything that might have caused the standings to change drastically?
            Character Name: Piman
            Server: Kabam S15
            Class: Mage
            Level: 55 Finally
            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

No merges. Nothing changed. Just so you know. We've been number 3 every single week this has happened so don't give me this ** that you believe it's random. I know the guild list changes for whose on the top strength BUT WE AREN'T MOVING ANYWHERE ON THE LIST so it shouldn't be 1v3.

Comment

If you are saying it's 1v5 on your server. You are just proving our point that it isn't random that it is fixed and that this is a bug they need to fix.

Comment

No major guild movement at all - the server is fairly dead and I'd guess due for a merge any day now. And we've had the number 2 guild on Monday for the last 3 weeks in a row.

Comment

If you are from Nocturnal, you didn't have The Kings the first week HeavenSent did. So I just proved you wrong.

Comment

And yep, then this is a troll bug that needs to be fixed...
                      Character Name: Piman
                      Server: Kabam S15
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 55 Finally
                      Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

That's all we are saying. 1v3 2v4 it shouldn't be happening 3 weeks in a row for us 2 weeks in a row for 4th strength.

Comment

Our first fight is typically against a very low ranked guild, second fight is usually always number one or number two guild and we are third ranked. Last week we were hoping for the number one guild as the guildmaster was taken out of game and there would have been a better chance of victory as we were always very very close to them. Instead we got the second ranked guild which always fields 50 over 60 players and had no chance but still pushed them hard to the minimum rewards. It's not random but I'm not sure what it is. I'd love to actually fight the number four guild while one fights two in the middle battle then final between winner and winner but I really doubt that would happen.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

it was like that since the beggining of gb for me.

Comment

I get that that's what was happening before, but that's not what is happening now for us. We used to always get paired vs the lower ranking guilds and now suddenly we get paired against no one but Honor which is the number one guild on our server. It's not random, no matter how many times they say it is.

Comment

And again the second round matches up the top 4 against each other and 5 to 8 against each other. Pattern not random.

Comment

Working...
                                X