Guild Battle MatchMaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle MatchMaking

I wrote a ticket to you guys and the reply I got instantly was "it's randomed" and you closed my ticket. I've been on different servers, had friends on different servers check the Guild Battle Match Making and I know for a fact It's NOT RANDOM that it is always 1v6 2v7 3v8 for the first round in GB. This is the third week in a row you have paired us up vs Guild strength 1 in round one, and last time I had wrote it, it had only been two weeks in a row. I don't want to hear you tell me this **** is random, because I now you guys are rigging it and you need to fix it. I'm not the only one who is ticked off by this, many people in my guild are too. I have screen shots from last week and this week and if you close this forum I'll open a new one. I'm tired of being ignored. I'm tired of having unfair pairings, and I'm tired of getting the same response.

This is from last weeks match up.
    I'll show you this weeks match up that I JUST logged into having my guild members tell me about. Mind you this is the third week in a row this has happened and I don't have a screen shot from week 1.

This is this weeks match up. This is why I'm not too happy with the G.Ms reply of your match making it "Random" because it's not I know it and everyone else knows it.

Well I see here maybe this GB depends on Guild level.
    Maybe you could show use most pics of the Guild level with strength.
    I see there level are same but let see ho much ahead they are of the other.
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Why would they being that to our server and not any other server? They still shouldn't be pairing us against them if that IS the case because we are still rank 3 in levels.

Comment

I'm confused on everyting -_-

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
        Flying with the fishes,
        Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

How do you think we feel - -

Comment

Originally posted by KeikoKat View Post
            How do you think we feel - -
            So sorry about all this >_<

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

I'm just mad that I wrote a ticket about it last week and they sort of gave me the middle finger by saying it's random when I gave them these screen shots. That's why I'm mad. I like this game, don't get me wrong. I'm the G.M of my guild, but It's really annoying when I know we should be at least 3rd every week and I'm having people leave the guild because of this.

Comment

It's absolutely not random. Unless 'random' means 'fixed beforehand' in Dev Language, because in that case it's 'random' yup...

Comment

That's what I'm saying. You can say it's random all you want, but it's not.

Comment

It's about as random as the colour of your first horse...
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I'm on the same server and am an Asst GM for the guild and am very active, we've been matched up 3 weeks in a row with Honor for first round. Even they think its not right, one of theirs even submitted a ticket for us but probably got the same response. It pisses us off because some of us have put money into this game and would enjoy the game but when things like this happen it just makes it not enjoyable. I hope they fix this because its really frustrating that our guild is strong and we are ranked 3rd on the server but we are getting screwed over so much that it makes people not want to join or even leave the guild and some the game.

Comment

There's something wrong with your server....

My servers has GBs set up 1 vs 5, 2 vs 6, 3 vs 7, and 4 vs 8... This might be isolated....

Then again, this week might have been really lucky or something :P
                        Character Name: Piman
                        Server: Kabam S15
                        Level: 55 Finally
                        Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

This is the third week it's happened. Not the first, not the second. It's the third week in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                            There's something wrong with your server....

My servers has GBs set up 1 vs 5, 2 vs 6, 3 vs 7, and 4 vs 8... This might be isolated....

Then again, this week might have been really lucky or something :P
                            It's almost always been this same setup that I've seen for the first round an any server I've played but S196.

In the Honor guild which they are getting matched up against and I got the same 'it's random' reply to a ticket I filed as well. We also got the rank 2 guild in the second round in the guild battles this week. I have never seen this happen before anywhere. Something is wrong with the matching on this server, but filing a ticket seems to do no good.

Comment

moving to game discussion
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X