No announcement yet.

battlegrounds are nuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cure to this to stop people camping in bgs is to give xp for kills in bg that way they will eventually lvl mabe scale it so the longer there in a bracket the more xp they get a kill

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      Again and again and again.

The BG are fine as they are. If you can't function in them then don't play them.
      amen to this lol

+1

Comment

I can understand this game slowly letting balen users gain more and more items within the game to due well money, but its the main reason why the game is so unbalanced. Those who say it isnt and think pplz should not do bg have yet to experience this or are balen users themselves which shows they dont know how to officially play a game without having to resort to taken a short cuts such as using balens to gain power instead of actually level grinding.

Now as i said before if u actually look at the power difference from a lvl 35 from (for example) a player from server 4 compare to same lvl player from (example) 200 u see there be a massive difference in def,att,etc due to one is on a server that is 1) Older which has had more events, 2) bigger chance to be apart of a guild with higher guild skills 3) Has had much higher players (such ones that r max) run them through harder dungeons to acquire better items. Now one can complain alot on that for just frustration sake or due to the persons lack of skill but on the other hand if the server merges were re-worked so instead of fully shuffling all servers around like they have and maybe shorten the shuffle list ( such as S1-49,50-99,100-149,150-199,200-etc) it will least make it fair to those who want to run bg and not fear running into those from such older servers.

(also i know my grammer is bad but at least i dont go bashing other peoples opinions and list it under whining)
        Last edited by UrielCoudray; 05-06-2013, 04:26 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
          I can understand this game slowly letting balen users gain more and more items within the game to due well money, but its the main reason why the game is so unbalanced. Those who say it isnt and think pplz should not do bg have yet to experience this or are balen users themselves which shows they dont know how to officially play a game without having to resort to taken a short cuts such as using balens to gain power instead of actually level grinding.

Now as i said before if u actually look at the power difference from a lvl 35 from (for example) a player from server 4 compare to same lvl player from (example) 200 u see there be a massive difference in def,att,etc due to one is on a server that is 1) Older which has had more events, 2) bigger chance to be apart of a guild with higher guild skills 3) Has had much higher players (such ones that r max) run them through harder dungeons to acquire better items. Now one can complain alot on that for just frustration sake or due to the persons lack of skill but on the other hand if the server merges were re-worked so instead of fully shuffling all servers around like they have and maybe shorten the shuffle list ( such as S1-49,50-99,100-149,150-199,200-etc) it will least make it fair to those who want to run bg and not fear running into those from such older servers.

(also i know my grammer is bad but at least i dont go bashing other peoples opinions and list it under whining)
          I agree with you on the server merge bit, but that is not the topic of this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by R212659955 View Post
            Care to offer me the items that I need to have at least a decent fight? I get killed in 2-3 hits, and I'm able to kill at least ONCE and have a one or two carts, NOTHING MORE IN 30 minutes of playing in there.

I can indeed recognize, by what many veterans are posting, that the BGrounds were WORSE than they are now, but they still aren't fair for those that don't have the minimum knowledge of how the game-core system works.
            Ginger has given you this answer in post number #12. However I would add one more thing to the advice he has offered you - Patience.
            There is no instant fix to stop being pawned in the BG. Most players went through that stage at one time or another, call it an apprenticeship if you like. Take your time and set small goals that are achievable, and don't worry about losing as it happens to everyone.

Comment

If a player only aim at you for the whole BG, then just stay still for that one and go to the next one. Since in this case, it's the player that doing harm to you doesn't mean the system is the problem (it is always faulty, but you can't really blame it). I would suggest you just ignore the player, go to BG at a different time, or simply buff yourself up (by whatever means necessary).
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
              X