Nightmare Mode Mps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Mode Mps

does nightmare mode give a better chance of getting the lvl 60 gear?

Who knows?
    I've only ever see one person get a piece of equipment from Mp 50+ onwards, and that was a mage getting the Archers brooch.

Comment

I've seen 2 drop on my server. 1 was one of the top archers getting an archer piece. How lucky.

But with NM Den and NM Temple being run now, we've not seen anymore pop up. So I would guess, if the rate is increased, it's still so incredibly low you wouldn't notice.

Comment

better waste your time on colect crystaloids, im 33,5k br, archer 58 lvl frezzing now like 3 weeks always run GoD/GoD NM if have help from stronger players, and never seen full drop, deal with it and go craft items

Comment

I don't think it does improve your chances, but you will get a lot more Crystaloids from nightmare mode, and you will get the legendary stones.

Instead of hoping for the near impossible, just keep working hard for the gear
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
          X