Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

knight's sugestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    ... People, he's asking for Shield (an equipment piece, gear, or whatever you want to call it) that can be placed in the inventory, not skill. And I actually agree with this, since Wartune gave of the impression that Knights can have shields (promotion pictures and what not). I started playing Wartune with a Knight, wanted defensive build, went for the female Knight that looked like she has a shield, went in game and got a damned two handed sword. I mean what the hell??? Not cool man, not cool!
    some people hard to understand

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      knight got shield that don't do much?? ... It is among the best skills for knight... 20% of your health is LOADS, specially when you hit later lvls and you can pull it off twice in long fights... and in higher lvls the fights are longer.. so you pulling off 2 shields is extra 40% hp!... not to mention the blocks that removes a lot of the dmg taken + heals you <.<
      Yes knights have problem with mages... on the other hand u should pwn archers.
      knight is designed to kill archer, archer to kill mage, and mage to kill knight. who need 20% if mage can deal damage 30% max hp??

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
        knight is designed to kill archer, archer to kill mage, and mage to kill knight. who need 20% if mage can deal damage 30% max hp??
        If you're taking that much damage then you need to increase your mdef more. Perhaps you're still in the early stages of the game and high defenses aren't easy to obtain or highest priority.

        As you move further into the game, gems get better, astrals get better and so on. You start taking less and less damage.. Shield should normally block 2 rounds of attacks, and around half on the 3rd attack. This is if you're fighting a similar BR mage, and have enough Mdef to take minimum damage.
        Still doesn't mean you'll win though. Especially with the new troops, Knights are at an even greater disadvantage against Mages. Your specialty is killing Archers, stick to it. if you can take on Mages, then good job!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
          knight is designed to kill archer, archer to kill mage, and mage to kill knight. who need 20% if mage can deal damage 30% max hp??
          If you take 30% of your hp from a mage.. then you got worse problems then agoran shield.
          Like ElusionM said.. Agoran shield is roughly 2 turns of dmg, giving you 1 free turn.... also it normally makes your opponent waste rage, as it often requires opponent to use some stronger skill to get rid of it.. and knight doesn't really care about rage (mostly you curse the long cooldowns)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            If you're taking that much damage then you need to increase your mdef more. Perhaps you're still in the early stages of the game and high defenses aren't easy to obtain or highest priority.

            As you move further into the game, gems get better, astrals get better and so on. You start taking less and less damage.. Shield should normally block 2 rounds of attacks, and around half on the 3rd attack. This is if you're fighting a similar BR mage, and have enough Mdef to take minimum damage.
            Still doesn't mean you'll win though. Especially with the new troops, Knights are at an even greater disadvantage against Mages. Your specialty is killing Archers, stick to it. if you can take on Mages, then good job!
            my problem is in the 2nd mnt, and mage using meteor

            Comment


            • #21
              I picked knight because I heard it would be strong in late game.Now maybe for all the people who are on early servers w/ super high astrals and gems it is.But I'm level 55 knight and it seems rather obvious that knights still have severe disadvantages to other classes.And the only way to offset them is to spend large sums of money.I have maxed shield and hp as high as I can get it until i upgrade gems another level and compared to mage heal it is basically worthless.Sure it will hold up a few rounds when casted early but it's generally gone by the time I have gotten thru the mage's wall of templars.And if the mage did take dmg they just heal and laugh all the way to win.Meanwhile my troops get AoE'd 3 out of 4 rounds and are dead.And in 3v3 it is even worse.Again maybe for the people who have been at this a long time knight is a great class but for anyone starting out on a newer server picking knight seems in my opinion to be a huge disappointment.I have already spent far more money than a sane man should for a flash browser game and for me enough is enough.If I am totally wrong on this feel free to call me names and tell me how wrong I am but so you are aware I most likely won't be back to read it.Good luck to everyone.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by terqy View Post
                I picked knight because I heard it would be strong in late game.Now maybe for all the people who are on early servers w/ super high astrals and gems it is.But I'm level 55 knight and it seems rather obvious that knights still have severe disadvantages to other classes.And the only way to offset them is to spend large sums of money.I have maxed shield and hp as high as I can get it until i upgrade gems another level and compared to mage heal it is basically worthless.Sure it will hold up a few rounds when casted early but it's generally gone by the time I have gotten thru the mage's wall of templars.And if the mage did take dmg they just heal and laugh all the way to win.Meanwhile my troops get AoE'd 3 out of 4 rounds and are dead.And in 3v3 it is even worse.Again maybe for the people who have been at this a long time knight is a great class but for anyone starting out on a newer server picking knight seems in my opinion to be a huge disappointment.I have already spent far more money than a sane man should for a flash browser game and for me enough is enough.If I am totally wrong on this feel free to call me names and tell me how wrong I am but so you are aware I most likely won't be back to read it.Good luck to everyone.
                thats it!! so knight need a high lvl for the best perform. so, astral can suport knight's skill
                any attack skill - will destroyer
                arogan shield - pristine brilliance
                tenacy - pristine goddes blessing/guardian angel
                enchanced shield - pristine enshieldment
                reverse damage - enchanced defelection

                Comment


                • #23
                  For any who said Knights Shield is useless, you insane most useful skill a knight has, learn how to build you knight and your shield will work 2 -3 turns aginst anyone within say 2k br of you, just remember HP+DEF+BLOCK= BAD A** SHIELD

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    only for the first 1 mnt

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X