knight's sugestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knight's sugestion

who agree if knight have shield equipment?
    archer got crit, mage got all target skills, knight got shield that don't do much.
    maybe they can make it like increase block or block no damage, or maybe both with negative efect.
    well, knight a little bit hard when fighting mage bcs can't attack straight to the player

Eh, Shield doesn't do much? It blocks based on your HP!. If you have 50k HP, it'll block 10k Damage...100k HP, 20k damage...

That's a lot of damage if you're a good knight. Especially if your defenses are high and you're taking minimum damage or close to it

Comment

let me guess... thread owner is not even 50 yet.

Comment

I agree in that the knight's shield is of no match if u put it against a mage's strength(ROF).... 20% sounds like a lot but ONLY knight players will know how "not so useful" it actually is when facing "SAME BR" players as the shield breaks real quick......... the thing which brings my **** to a boil is that the shield is ******* slow so if u select it the enemies will sneak in a hit even before the shield gets activated so shield doesnt give a 20% HP block if u think of it in that way... its a (free hit + blocking the remaining HP thing)........ increase the fuckin casting speed of the shield......
        As far as adding block is concerned i agree again........... archers have increase crit% in their skills so they have a sort of a natural talent when it comes to crit but knights dont have anything like that....... they could get the same block rate like any other class...
        Last edited by kattuktk; 05-06-2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
          archer got crit, mage got all target skills, knight got shield that don't do much.
          maybe they can make it like increase block or block no damage, or maybe both with negative efect.
          well, knight a little bit hard when fighting mage bcs can't attack straight to the player
          knight got shield that don't do much?? ... It is among the best skills for knight... 20% of your health is LOADS, specially when you hit later lvls and you can pull it off twice in long fights... and in higher lvls the fights are longer.. so you pulling off 2 shields is extra 40% hp!... not to mention the blocks that removes a lot of the dmg taken + heals you <.<
          Yes knights have problem with mages... on the other hand u should pwn archers.

Comment

Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
            Knight can crit to, if you wanted to. Knight also have an all target skill along with the fact that knights skills can target specific players if you do it right. shield doesnt do much? lol... absorbs 20% of HP, thats not much? Apollos is a better option for mp's 20% reduced dmg for all team members with 1 pt in it. Knight also have 100% chance to heal from block, use that with the shield and its free heals..

Comment

Er, wouldn't wanna use shield twice in a pvp match. It'll most likely get broken instanty on 2nd use, with the +50% or 100% damage increase

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                Er, wouldn't wanna use shield twice in a pvp match. It'll most likely get broken instanty on 2nd use, with the +50% or 100% damage increase
                Even if it breaks right away you might get one turn of no dmg and that one turn can turn things around.

Comment

lol 20% is much? lets say u have 60k hp, which is average on knights 65+... thats only 12k that we absorb. Mage cast 1 aoe and puff shield says byebye and there goes 30 rage. Ok u have pve u dont use that much rage good for u but u still lose a round for noting rly.
                  As oxy said shield only "good" in 1st min of fight later useless cos of dmg inrease.
                  Block heal, thats 2-3k hp well better then nothing.

Yes we are weak to mage but im so happy i survive their aoe nuking, i get past their troops, start hitting them and here comes the insane heal... back to full hp , just lol. (did find a way to counter that but need high stun ) in ga even bigger lol 2-3 mages casting BL on top of aoe, lmao.

shield vs archer... well if ur smart archer u have ss, problem solved then ur dmg and crit do the work
                  But agree archers easy win in most cases

@bleedingxorange: target specific player yes its nice in ga to take out weak (usualy mage) in duel it sux , even if u use our aoe troops get dmged more then player so we are still fighting troops and not player

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Even if it breaks right away you might get one turn of no dmg and that one turn can turn things around.
                    If it breaks right away and you get one turn of no damage.... it negates the use of the shield, your right back to where you where when you popped it, minus the rage it took to put it up. The only upside is if the opponent wasted more rage popping it than you did putting it up.

Comment

true, thats why i'm asking for shield equipment with efect no damage when blocking

Comment

true, thats why i'm asking for shield equipment with efect no damage when blocking. so, knights healing will work

Comment

when you have shield on, and block you take 0 dmg and heal.. that already happens what are you talking about?

Comment

... People, he's asking for Shield (an equipment piece, gear, or whatever you want to call it) that can be placed in the inventory, not skill. And I actually agree with this, since Wartune gave of the impression that Knights can have shields (promotion pictures and what not). I started playing Wartune with a Knight, wanted defensive build, went for the female Knight that looked like she has a shield, went in game and got a damned two handed sword. I mean what the hell??? Not cool man, not cool!
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Actually, he's asking if they can have increased block or shield since archers have increased crit rate..

Comment

Working...
                              X