Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestions make some pvp arena for just for fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions make some pvp arena for just for fun

I have noting left to do in this game for many many many hours now.

Am try find people in world chat to joine Sunny Woods there man collect stamina for pvp duells just for fun no quest do make, all attempts is burning.
    Noting to do is boring now.

Is for less people one this server for find someone to joine Sunny for funny duells

So can not this game make arena for cross-side some man can joine 24/7 just for pvp duells other people dosent need to give reward.

Just duell for fun noting else dosent need to give noting or coste noting just joine there wen man have done everthing at this game. to new reset is coming.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Have you ever considered going outside, for a walk in the park, for example. Maybe ever meet a girl?
    Last edited by Frecklez; 05-07-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Ofc am out to soon is summers hot out and am go out

ofc i stay home is is rain, ofc i pirotery some friends and family before a computer. But its not allways man can do that to

bad days do i stay home am watch some tv show or so try spend some times at wartune. But wartune is max 4 to 5 hours play time everyday as max for done everthing man can do in this ggame. So a pvp arena should be fun spend a bit time inside some days
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Didn't understand everything, but being able to make multiplayer dueling for fun, like duels in the cultivation room, would be cool.
        It's not only about spending time, but also training, trying the efficiency of spells, tactics, ...
        E314
        Armor Games - S2
        Lv 65
        FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
          Have you ever considered going outside, for a walk in the park, for example. Maybe ever meet a girl?
          That's how you get cooties. Are you insane? Might as well tell him to slit his wrists or hang himself. That's just stupid advice.

I think anything with no gain has no appeal. If you're bored, go hunt in the wilds, gain some daru/gems/pots etc to pass the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
            This dude makes me laugh with his sarcastic remarks always ^_^
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.