This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usefulness of Experience as a "resource"

There are different kinds of resources in the game: Gold, Daru, Kyanite, and Experience.

The usefulness of Experience as a resource is diminishing as players appear to be maxing out on Hero and Talent level.
    I calculated that the top echelon of players on R2 servers would reach Hero level 80 and Talent level 80 within 2 months. When that happens, does it mean that Experience is no longer useful anymore?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

if 80 is really the max talent lvl then yes, after reaching that you wouldnt need exp anymore unless they add some other use for it in the future. Same with kyanite, Daru and Gold for Astrals/Guildskills you will max out one day. whats gonna take forever is Gems and also mounttraining and soulengraving (even though in china there are some people with lvl 80 engraving).

Comment

All ya can do is hope.Example, if lv 80 > 81 is 200m xp, that Talent upgrades actually stop increasing in XP and may cost 200m XP per upgrade, so at least while capping level, you can keep going with talents

Comment

Max talent lvl is 179, max seal lvl on lvl80 is 99, max lvl of each talent is 10. And there is a cap on seal too, which means even if your talent lvl is 99, you can't have holy seal lvl99.

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
          Max talent lvl is 179, max seal lvl on lvl80 is 99, max lvl of each talent is 10. And there is a cap on seal too, which means even if your talent lvl is 99, you can't have holy seal lvl99.
          where u got this info?
          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
            Yes please let us know you know this.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Chinese faq site. I won't post link here as it may violate some rules. I already posted info from "different version", even if it's the original and game mechanics are the same. Just like all normal skills are not changed, this isn't changed as well. If you wanna proof from english version, ask someone who has over lvl100 talent points. Believe in what you want

Comment

Can you PM me the link please? I am interested to read it.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Can you PM me the link please? I am interested to read it.
                  "V1.60 version talent Seal level cap is limited by character level How do I view?

Seventh Avenue team has not yet released the table, the player can reference the Seal lowered the level cap table do
                  reference to understand the Seal of the player character the limits for a Class section."

Column 1: Player Level, Column 2: Talent Level, Column 3: Seal Level, Column 4: Version

This is probably what he was talking about where in 1.6 they changed Seal to where it has level caps. Where they have in the list 99 cap for Seal and 179 for Talent.
                  Last edited by Daehawk; 05-07-2013, 09:33 PM. Reason: had column 3 listed twice.

Comment

Thanks Daehawk.

Do you know the max. talent level for pre-1.60 patch?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

@Condor: Don't worry about the limit, even though I don't remember exactly where would Talent stop pre patch 1.6. Most people here won't reach it before patch 1.6 anyway.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        @Condor: Don't worry about the limit, even though I don't remember exactly where would Talent stop pre patch 1.6. Most people here won't reach it before patch 1.6 anyway.
                        Based on my calculation, the top echelon of players would hit be hero level 80 and talent level 80 in approximately 60 days.

I don't forsee patch 1.6 to come within 60 days, so yes, the top echelon (high exp earners) would be penalized if the cap is indeed level 80.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                        X