This is the worst game ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the worst game ever!

I have never seen a more greedy game ever! The ones who pay the most win and everyone else get's screwed. If you aren't prepared to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars do not even try this game. $500 to get a horse are you kidding me? Your company is the worst I have ever seen and your support team is even worse. you might as well tell your customers to be smurfs rather than help them cause that's what I have been told. Hackers run rampant and the rich run mindless in this game so in my opinion do not play this game unless your rich or otherwise stupid cause they don't care.
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-07-2013, 03:07 AM.

Well, they are not telling you to pay $500 for a horse.

In essence, what you need to do is to spend $500 and you get a horse as a reward. It's crazy money, I totally agree. However, no one is telling you to get it!
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't believe what you are saying. It's true,people who spend in the game gain the upper hand. BUT,there are still few people who do not spend money but still get it into the rankings.

Comment

No you do not get into the rankings at least not on my server those who pay big for this game win, and no one is telling you to buy anything, but if you don't you do not get into the top ranks I have a 64 mage and a 65 archer and have seen the effects of not spending top dollar on this game, IE you don't get anywhere without paying out your ***. These type of games should be outlawed due to there recklessness.
        Last edited by ginger1979; 05-07-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger1979 View Post
          No you do not get into the rankings at least not on my server those who pay big for this game win, and no one is telling you to buy anything, but if you don't you do not get into the top ranks I have a 64 mage and a 65 archer and have seen the effects of not spending top dollar on this game, IE you don't get anywhere without paying out your ***.
          So what's the problem?

Either you start spending lots of money, or you accept that you'll never be in the top 100 ever and enjoy the game for what it is...

Personally - I always knew I'd never be top 100. That doesn't stop me spending a few $'s here and there for my own enjoyment. I play the game to my standards and expectations - ignoring the pressures put upon me to level up, or to get into the top 10 on WB...

Release the desire to see your name somewhere in big letters and the game is lots more fun.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The want, need and desire to be in the top ten, is the aspect of a player, not the game. Gaming is a form of enjoyment, paying is a choice of a player.
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Well I am guessing you are just a big mouth moron who has nothing better to do than to troll other peoples posts, but this game is going nowhere it is repetitive and boring and is a very crappy game, has very poor support and just wants your money so in general DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME! I do not give a **** about being #1 it is the simple fact that this is a horrible game and no one should play it.

Comment

Well I am guessing you are just a big mouth moron who has nothing better to do than to troll other peoples posts, but this game is going nowhere it is repetitive and boring and is a very crappy game, has very poor support and just wants your money so in general DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME! I do not give a **** about being #1 it is the simple fact that this is a horrible game and no one should play it.
                Then leave and be done with it. Let people who enjoy the game do so.

Comment

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Oh wow s5 no wonder you are not complaining about anything seeing as server 1-7 usually get special treatment. I don't know how people can actually enjoy a game like this that basically forces you to pay for it or be obsolete. Oh and by the way my 47K br archer would mop the floor with you GingerTheHutt so ****.
                    Last edited by ginger1979; 05-07-2013, 04:04 AM.

Comment

We are not complaining because we know the game and we know how to play. Instead of acting like a whiny little brat who can't win, we read, listen and learn, grow stronger and kick butt...

Anyhow, see you never again. Have fun in your next game.

Comment

Oh wow s5 no wonder you are not complaining about anything seeing as server 1-7 usually get special treatment. I don't know how people can actually enjoy a game like this that basically forces you to pay for it or be obsolete. Oh and by the way my 47K br archer would mop the floor with you GingerTheHutt so ****.
                        I enjoy it and I am not on one of the first 25 servers, so get no special treatment as you put it.
                        I don't spend a lot of money £30 in 8 months or so and I can hold my own against all but the top cashers.

So before you start trolling just for the fun of it, actually get some facts straight. The game is highly playable, even for those not using cash.

Comment

Oh wow s5 no wonder you are not complaining about anything seeing as server 1-7 usually get special treatment.
                          We get special treatment? o.O

I don't know how people can actually enjoy a game like this that basically forces you to pay for it or be obsolete.
                          You're obsessing again there over being the best. My point is, give that up. Set your own goals, stop trying to compete with people who you can't afford to keep up with. I know I can't afford to compete with the best on my servers anywhere. So I don't.

Oh and by the way my 47K br archer would mop the floor with you GingerTheHutt so ****.
                          Um yes... you would be a **** archer if you didn't beat a mage who is 7k BR and probably 15 levels below you...

Comment

Battle of the Gingers o.o

It doesn't change a thing, You both still got no soul.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              It doesn't change a thing, You both still got no soul.
                              I might not have my own... I have been collecting others for a while now...

Comment

Working...
                              X